2.8 | Meeting Her

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

Alec was pacing the floor in his own room, his hair was a mess from running his fingers through it constantly. His mind was equivalent to wild stormy seas, the waves overlapping each other as thunder caused his head to pound and lightning seemed to blind him in the chaos. Every part of him wanted to search Volterri up and down for the blonde Cullen vampire who had stood in the throne room only a few hours ago. Her long flowing blonde hair looked so soft and he wished to run his fingers through her hair. Her pale skin seemed so delicate, he wished to place soft kisses upon it while admiring every dent, scar and imperfection.

The jeans she wore had revealed her long legs, thighs and hips in such an appeasing way that Alec had to curse himself out for focusing on what it would be like to have those legs wrapped around his waist. The shirt she wore was a tight fitting cropped top revealing her stomach where a deep scar had been shown, he wished to run his fingers across it and hear all about how she got it. And her lips... oh man, her lips. Alec leaned back against the wall, he closed his eyes and let out an unnecessary breath. He was acting like a hormonal teenager seeing a beautiful girl for the first time and while a part of that was true, he found it disrespectful to think such thoughts about her.

He knew it would be best to confide in his friends and so, he made his way out of his own space and towards the game room that he and his friends had claimed as their own. The moment he walked in the door, Demetri's retelling of Ellory's reveal to Santiago and Genesis came to a sudden stop due to the panic on Alec's face. "What is the matter, brother?" Jane asked as she stood from the couch, she approached her brother with tense shoulders. "Ellory Cullen is my mate," Alec informed them before lowering his gaze as the others were shocked to hear such news. "If so, Marcus would have sensed it," Demetri replied with a slight glare, admittedly he had an interest in the little blonde.

"He did. He didn't say anything but I saw the look on his face," Alec replied before noticing the look on Demetri's face, "Why do you seem burdened by this knowledge?" Everyone turned their attention to Demetri who scoffed and stood from the couch, "Truthfully, I found the little spitfire intriguing and thought I'd give her a taste." Alec snapped baring his teeth as he rushed forward and slammed Demetri against the wall, everyone else backed away leaving the two as they continued to throw hits at each other; Alec wouldn't let Demetri touch his mate even if they'd been friends for centuries. It came to an end when Alec had Demetri pinned to the wall, "She's mine."

The darkness of Alec's tone froze everyone in the room, his mist surrounding his body like a protective snake ready to strike upon its masters orders. "I got it. Loud and clear," Demetri replied in a serious tone, he understood that Ellory Cullen was off-limits. Truthfully, he had taunted the boy to ensure that he would put his mate above them because all he had ever wanted was for Alec to find his mate and leave the Volturi for a better life; they all wanted that for the male twin who had a softer side of himself that deserved a better life than being a weapon for the kings. The tense air faded as Genesis smiled, "Go find her, Alec. Before she leaves."