Chapter 15

She couldn't figure it out at all.

Jimin sighed briefly, reflecting the marks above his chest. She couldn't figure out how her life was going. No matter when life went her way, it felt like she was in a raging storm these days.

Being his maid was more exhausting than she thought. It's something she was used to and she had always done it. Even so, the number of hugs by him had increased significantly in recent days.

Whether it was bathing or cleaning, regardless of whether it was night or day, he had to torment her until he was fully satisfied.

"Hah...."

It was the very same last night. As soon as the bath was over, his fingertips took off her maid's clothes, and the lips that he had been sucking her lips with were now buried in her breasts, sucking. When he bit her nipples that had been tormented by his tongue for a very long time, she couldn't help but to let out a low moan.

"Mas... Master!"

"Since you washed me, it's only fair that I have to wash you too."

As soon as she was wondering whether the word "fair" could be established, he spread open her legs apart and began to suck in between them. When he put his tongue into her juicy hole and skimmed through the love liquid inside, her body could not withstand it, flinched and tried to push him away. But he only held her hips tighter and siphoned off the love liquid.

"It's overflowing."

Even if he was speaking in a nonchalant tone during that situation, her body was heating up continuously. He only stopped it when she finally shook her head and burst into tears in the end.

The man's hard breath was spewing out and spread all over the nape of her neck. She was out of breath and was distraught as if she had been running a long distance far away. Her lower back bounced mercilessly and her voice cracked, but he didn't even stop. At times he drove her wildly like a beast, and sometimes he was slow and gentle. Even when she reached her peak, it wasn't the end. It was not once or twice that she lost her mind like yesterday in the act that lasted until dawn.

It all started after the princess left.

What for?

Every time he hugged her, she wanted to ask him this. What the hell is it for?

Because you miss the princess? Because the princess's and my hair color are the same? 

If that's the case...

"Sigh."

Jimin shook her head at her endless thoughts and let out a long sigh again.

Now even the maids were beginning to notice as he hugged her more and more and more. Whenever he passed by, he used to whisper to her, and Hoseokie used to circle around as if she had something else to ask.

The more she thought about it, the more questions seemed to arise in her head. It was when Jimin, who eventually gave up and laid herself on the bed, was staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Jimin."

As long as she had been standing there, a short maid at the door was looking at her quietly. No, she was more observing than she was looking. She looked as if she was tearing open her dolls on display in a showcase.

As the rumors about Jimin spread, the attitude of the maids began to change little by little. They either acted subtly coldly, or acted too friendly. Both were equally uncomfortable for her.

Jimin replied to them by pretending not to notice the staring gazes at her.

"What is it?!"

"Ah... The Master is calling."