Chapter 17

"Ouch! I hate spiders so much."

No, like why does a spider appear somewhere no matter how much I put it away?

Jimin trembled and picked up a wooden stick from one corner. Then, while holding the stick as far away as possible, she cleared the spider's web. Then the spider attached to the web fell onto the furniture. Startled as if she hadn't seen it, Jimin gently pushed the spider out of the window with a stick.

"Tidying up this warehouse...."

Although the warehouse was cleaned every time it was opened, there were a lot of old things, so there was a lot of dust in every nook and cranny. In addition, the most difficult thing about cleaning the warehouse was that she could not even clean it at will. There were many rare and old antiques, and it took a lot of time because she had to touch each one carefully. So the warehouse needed several people to clean up within a day.

It had been a few days since she started cleaning the warehouse by herself, but the progress was very slow.  She had no choice but to do so in her spare time, serving him and helping other maids with the housework. Charlotte told me to put it all away by the end of  this week...

"I hope it's not next week when I open my eyes."

The scariest thing was the fact that she might not be able to do it all this week.

"Forget it. Seriously, if I just get rid of all of this......"

Jimin clenched the stick harder as if in anger.

"...... condescendingly."

Ugh. Jimin, who sighed and put down the stick, picked up a dry mop and began to clean the vase with elaborate patterns.

A long time passed. She tapped her shoulders a couple of times and stretched them out, but she didn't see any signs of fatigue going away.

Cough, cough.

Maybe because she kept breathing in dust in the warehouse, she kept coughing. She felt a little feverish and dizzy. Thinking that she might really get sick, she picked up the mop again when the warehouse door burst open.

"Jimin, why are you still here? It's time for the master to go to bed."

His livelihood was surprisingly ordinary. He usually trained at home during the day when he didn't go out, and worked late in the evening in his own office room.

As a military official, he knew not only how to train hard but also how to faithfully rule the land, so it could be said that he was a pretty good lord.

"Yes, I understand."

She left the warehouse and headed straight for his office. She opened the door hearing the word to enter, but he was preoccupied with his work without giving her an eye.

"It's late, shouldn't you get ready for bed?"

As if on a troubling agenda, he asked, pressing his temple with his fingertips.

"How long has it been?"

But there was no replying back. As soon as he looked up, strangely, Jimin had already fallen on the floor.

"Jimin!"

He sprang up from his seat and approached, lifted her upper body, hugged her and shouted out. At the urgent call, a servant in the hallway rushed in.

"What's going on....?!"

"Call a doctor right now."

At this moment, his voice sank coldly.