Chapter 22

"Jimin! Master has given me permission to marry!"

Hoseokie's face, which was as gorgeous as a blooming flower, came into view.

"Is it true?"

"Yes. I was going to ask you to do it if I couldn't, but I have his blessing."

"Good. I'm really glad."

Even though Jimin felt good along with Hoseokie as she watched her floating and restless. But on the other hand, Jimin also felt self-mocking. There was a bittersweet taste on the tip of her tongue, like the aftertaste of soft tea. She was really happy for Hoseokie, but she was also very envious.

"Good for you. I'm jealous!"

"Jealous? Jimin, you will get to meet Yoongi later!"

Not an easy thing to talk about, apparently......

Jimin nodded, but somehow she didn't want to think that there was a last time between Taehyung and herself. Even though it's natural that their relationship would wither and become dull with time.

"Namjoon secretly broached the subject of you a few days ago, and Yoongi was positive."

Jimin thought she would like to meet him once.

Maybe she had never met a man properly and she was only looking at her master. When she met Yoongi, she might have changed her mind.

"We can talk about it later. Let's start with the celebration! The two of you will live happily ever after. Because you love each other."

Marriage with someone you love....

Jimin, recalled Hoseokie's happy face, couldn't help but mutter to herself in dismay.

'...I want to get married, too.'

"What?"

The low voice startled her, and she shut her lips tightly. It was as if the sound inside her had scrambled up and out on its own.

Taehyung, who was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room reading a book, asked Jimin. Jimin, at loss for words, held her hands tightly.

"Marry?"

"Oh, that's not it... "

Jimin hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to say. Then, she suddenly opened her eyes wide and said in a clear voice as if she made up her mind.

"Please allow me to get married."

Taehyung's face contorted as if he had just heard something ridiculous. He stared at Jimin as he put aside the book he was reading. His relaxed body leaned forward slightly.

"What do you want me to do?"

Jimin looked at her master.

"You let Hoseokie marry. So please let me do it, too."

Taehyung closed his eyes slowly and opened them. His voice was flat as if he pressed it, but it seemed to make him even colder.

"Who the hell do you plan to marry?"

"You wouldn't know if I told you."

In spite of the situation that would normally make her shrink, Jimin was not to be outdone. The words came out unexpectedly, so it was only natural that there was no object.

Jimin couldn't understand why on earth she asked her master permission to get married.

Was she trying to provoke him, was she trying to end this mysterious relationship, or was she just trying to bully him once...?