Chapter 23

Gasp...gasp.

Jimin was breathing heavily while Taehyung embraced her again and again. As a result, she couldn't even calm her own naked body and had to lie there endlessly. Even letting out a tired breath was too much for her.

But unlike her, he had a much neater face.

"At the end, you rocked your hips. It must have been good."

However, his words lacked neatness and were cold. He picked up the gown that lay to one side and draped it lightly over himself. Then he approached Jimin, who was lying on the bed.

"It's...."

She finally opened her mouth, but the words were muffled.

It was an instinctive gesture of her hips. Familiar with the pleasures he was giving her.

"I'm impressed with how hard you shake your hips, and your sincerity. I'm willing to consider you for marriage. Who is your partner?"

He spoke in a somewhat twisted voice and reached out towards Jimin's chest. He then grabbed it at once, as if it were his own. It wasn't a strong grab, but Jimin let out a groan.

"You wouldn't know if I told you...."

"Who is he?"

Jimin hesitated at the one-sided question that cut off her words. For a moment, she didn't know what to say because she was choked up. As if Taehyung could read the situation, he opened his mouth again.

"You didn't lie to me when you actually don't have a man to marry, did you?"

"No, there is."

Now, if there wasn't, she would have lied to her master. After all, it didn't seem like he was going to allow me to marry her anyway. At least for now.

Noticing this, Jimin was silent for a moment, but then remembered the name that came to mind.

"Yoongi."

He seemed interested, unlike the way Jimin expected him to ignore and listen to what she had to say.

He rubbed his chin lightly.

"Yoongi?"

"He's a merchant who owns a castle. Min Yoongi."

'He's not a servant who works here, so he probably won't care about a mere merchant.'

Taehyung circled Jimin's nipples with his fingertips as he suddenly called out,

"Is someone outside?"

"Yes, Master."

Jimin's eyes widened at his sudden call. If the servant comes in here at this moment, they would see her laying naked. Jimin's face turned red with bewilderment as she grabbed his wrist with both hands, which were teasing her breasts. Then the door opened with a click, and when the space was half open, fortunately Taehyung spoke first.

"There is no need to enter, and I have someone to summon."

"Please say it."

"Min Yoongi. Bring him here."

Jimin's eyes went even wider than before. But Taehyung was undeterred, and only gave more strength to the hand that gripped Jimin's breasts.

* * *

Taehyung dressed Jimin in a thin gown. As soon as she put the clothes on, a soft, feather-like feeling enveloped her entire body. He sat Jimin between his legs in a slightly close gown so if she was a little careless, people could see her breasts. Then Taehyung touched her skin, which was exposed outside the gown, as if he was petting a long haired cat.

Maid's Night || Vmin ff ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara