t w o.

⊱ ────── i don't wanna look at
anything else now that i
saw you.⋅ ✯ ⋅.────── ⊰

📍new york , city

after countless screams and squeals , Lilliah pulled up to the Spencer household , her suitcases in her hand. her wild curls was in a bun on the top of her head and her designer sunglasses sat perfectly over her green eyes.

Azaire raised a brow as she stared at the Louis Vuitton suitcases standing side by side in the middle of her living room.

Lilliah's eyes lit up at the sight of her younger cousin. "hey babe. oh damn , i'm so fucking excited for this" the girl spoke with a giddy smile. Azaire nodded her head with a smile.

"me too. but why the five suitcases? we're only there for a week?" the girl crossed her arms and plopped onto the couch. Ella and Elizabeth were in her kitchen, both eating the left over food from last night.

"because" Lilliah started. she put her phone back in the pocket of her designer jeans. "it's Madrid. who knows , maybe i can get a Spanish hunk , so i have to look perfect at all times" Azaire's face scrunched up at her older cousin's choice of describing the Spanish men.

"ew , don't ever say that again" the girl shook her head. "in here , is all the decoration for Xaila's party, aswell as her gifts" Lilliah patted her manicured hand on the orange suitcase.

"what? did you seriously think i'd buss down in Madrid without anything? hell no. the party has to be lit and beautiful and i will assure that there is at least one designer gift in her hands"

Azaire raised her thick brow and Ella and Elizabeth walked towards them , plopping on the couch beside Azzy.

Cherelyn and Levi were at work and Blaine was out with his friends. Azalea was in her room with Cairo , probably playing games or something.

"you do know that Xaila has a rich boyfriend, right?" Azaire asked with an amused expression on her face.

Lilliah shrugged. "i know, but still"

"ooh , speaking of your cousin's rich hot boyfriend — did it ever occurred to you that Jobe might be there?" Ella's almond shaped eyes grew wide as she talked.

Azaire's face fell. "oh fuck you're right" she said in realization and sat up straight. "he'll be there. and i'll look like a complete bum — oh shit. wait , i need a make over as soon as possible" Azaire panicked.

Elizabeth cackled and threw her head back. "i think it's a little bit too late , babe. don't worry though , you'll sweep him off of his feet anyway"

"even with my unneat mop of curls?" Azaire asked.

"even with your unneat mop of curls" Ella answered with a smile.

it was silent between them all for a moment until Azzy spoke up once again. "are we seriously going to see the Bellingham family?" she asked , her eyes on Lilliah.

"seems like we are" the girl spoke , smacking her gum.

"can i go with?" Ella asked with a pout and Azaire smiled. "sure. only if you can fit in my suitcase" she answered.