f i v e.

⊱ ────── small talk , he drives
coffee at midnight.⋅ ✯ ⋅. ────── ⊰

📍madrid, spain

she was laying on her bed , with her covers thrown over her. she was fully focused on the television that had some sort of show on and her manicured hand was in a bag of chips she found in the cupboards of the kitchen.

it was 1 am and she couldn't sleep — like usual.

she had talked to Ella and Elizabeth for a while , filling them all in on everything that happened. she had shown them the photos she had taken earlier when Jobe lost the bet.

she would lie if she says that she didn't look at them a little bit longer than usual. just the thought about meeting Jobe , had sent her mind into a frenzy.

on the outside, Azzy was cool and calm while meeting him , but on the inside, she was going crazy. everytime she caught a glimpse of him , she would mentally swoon.

everything about him looks a hundred percent more better in real life , than in photos. he looked gorgeous. of course she won't tell him that.

Azzy took a handful of chips and put it into her mouth , making a mental note to clean the bed after. she hated laying in a bed that has chips crunches in it. she absolutely despised it.

"oh damn" she muttered as some of the characters broke out into a fight. her eyes held amusement in them as the one pushed the other one on the pool , completely smearing her make up off of her face.

her phone lit up and the notification sound came from it. Azzy slightly frowned and picked the phone up from the bed. her frown quickly dissolved into a giddy smile.

unknown
why are you still awake?

Azzy
how did you know
i was awake?

unknown
i took a lucky guess

unknown
it's Jobe by the way

Azzy
yep , i figured

unknown
go to sleep , it's
late

Azzy
i can't

Jobe
me too

Jobe
want to go for a
coffee?

Azzy
at midnight?

also , can you even drive?

Jobe
yep.

of course i can

Jobe
so what do you say?

Azzy
...only if i get
any food

Jobe
of course.

am i paying?

Azzy
of course you are.

why would i pay for myself
if I have a rich footballer
by my side?