t w e n t y

📍new york city

the airport was in a rush as always. the girls were sat on the benches outside as they waited for Blaine to pick them up. Lea had called him prior to let him know that he should pick them up or she'll cut his curls off one by one.

he obeyed her , of course.

"it's only been a few minutes and i already wanna go back" Elizabeth said and groaned. Azzy agreed.  the peaceful life in Sunderland was way different from the rushed life in New York.

"do you want to go back to Sunderland or back to Marcel?" Ella asked as she glanced at Liz. the blonde girl scrunched her face up. "definitely Sunderland" she muttered.

it was no secret that Elizabeth liked Marcel. she tried to hide it but it doesn't help one bit.

a familiar black car stopped in front of them and they recognized Blaine's wild curls instantly. he stepped out with some casual clothes and some slides on his feet.

"yo , what's up?" he asked had a wide smile on his lips as he went over and fist bumped them all. "your face makes my head hurt" Azzy spoke and watched as he scowled at her.

"an attitude and for what?" he asked under his breath. the girls all stood up and grabbed a hold of their suitcases before walking towards the car. Azzy noticed Tyler in the passenger seat.

"uhm , Ty? a little help?" Azzy asked and he looked up from his phone. he rolled his eyes but got out of the car nonetheless.

"great to see you , Azzy" he said as he picked up her suitcase and put it in the boot. Azaire smiled and lightly tapped his shoulderblade.

"i knew you missed me" she gave him a cheeky smile. Tyler rolled his eyes. "never mind"

"can i sit in the front?" Azaire asked Tyler. the boy turned and looked at her.

"no"

she watched as he got into the passenger seat and closed the door. "rude" she muttered under her breath and got into the backseat of the car.

as soon as she closed the door and buckled herself in , Blaine started the car. the loud music began to play but the girls quickly tried to shut it off.

"goddamn , fine." Blaine said when he heard their protests and shut the music off.

the airport was quite a ride from their house so Azzy made herself comfortable and sunk into the seat. she heard her phone ping and frowned before taking it out.

the first thing she did when she got her phone out , is lower her brightness. she knew one of the girls would be looking over her shoulder and try to see the texts.

she instantly smiled.

imessages

Jobe
are you home yet?

Azzy
we're currently driving
home

Jobe
that's good.

here

*link attached*

Azzy
what is this? i don't
trust links

Jobe
🙄🙄🙄

i made you a playlist

Azzy
you're kidding

Jobe
I'm not
just listen to it