n i n e t e e n

📍sunderland

Christina was pissing everyone off , including Jobe himself. everywhere he went , she went. she followed him outside and continued to talk his ears off. the annoyance was evident on his face.

"where are you off to?" Xaila asked as Azzy gathered her stuff from the couch. Denise and Mark were chatting behind the stove as they made lunch for everyone.

Azalea , Ella and Liz were outside in the backyard while Jude cuddled into Xaila's side.

"i'm going to the gym" Azzy spoke and Xaila hummed. "i'll be down there for a whole minute , my body feels stiff as hell" the girl muttered under her breath.

Azzy walked towards the room in which she was staying in before she changed into a comfortable outfit. she put her curls into a bun and took her airpods and her phone with her.

she made her way to the home gym downstairs. as soon as she walked in , she felt peace. no one was in there so she felt like she could work out without being distracted.

she plugged her airpods in before playing her playlist. Jude and Jobe used the gum often so there was a mini fridge with water and other drinks. she grabbed one bottles of water and walked towards the treadmill to start the exercise off.

there was a window that showed the most beautiful view and Azzy just admired it as she started to run slowly on the treadmill.

with the music playing calmly through her ears and her feet moving steady on the treadmill , Azzy felt at peace and it felt like she was the only person in the world.

until the door opened.

the girl turned her head and saw the familiar face of Jobe. he seemed to be breathing out a sigh of relief.

he closed the door behind him and stood against it with his back. "Jobe? what're you doing here? come to work out?" the girl questioned as she took her airpods out and put them in their box.

her body felt a little loose so she switched off the machine and got off the treadmill. she held onto the handles and turned towards him.

he walked closer to her. "one reason and working out isn't it" he blew a raspberry and walked towards the fridge to get out a bottle of water.

the girl raised a brow and took out a mat from the cupboard in the back.

"care to tell?" she asked.

he put the cap back on the bottle and wiped the water that dripped onto his chin with the back of his hand.

"i'm running away from Christina" he muttered under his breath , a scowl finding its way to his face. Azzy held the mat in her hands and let out a loud laugh.

Jobe quickly shushed her. "shh. she's going to hear and then sniff me out"

this caused Azzy to laugh hysterically. she put her palm over her mouth to muffle the noises before taking a breath.

"i'm sorry...what?" she asked , her brown eyes filled with amusement. "you can't run away from your girlfriend , Jobe. bad manners" she teased him.

he rolled his eyes. "she's not my girlfriend." he muttered under his breath. Azaire rolled the mat out and then got ontop of it.

"come on , hold my feet" Azzy spoke. Jobe sat at the end and held her feet down with his hands.

"she's just so...clingy , ya know? i literally can't even go to the bathroom alone without her finding me" he let out a sigh.

Azzy smiled as she began to do her push ups. she let him rant and listened to him.

"she looked cool from the beginning but...nah man she's just not it" he spoke as a small frown found his face.