e i g h t .

⊱ ────── in a world of boys
he's a gentleman.⋅ ✯ ⋅.────── ⊰

📍madrid , spain

"well , don't you look like absolute shit"

"wow , thanks so much for that compliment, Jude" Azaire spoke , her voice monotone as she stared at the gorgeous man infront of her.

due to her lack of sleep , she had forgotten for a split second that it was Jude Bellingham that was standing infront of her.

but she didn't have the energy to fangirl in that moment.

he rubbed her head. "i'm just kidding. come on , Jobe's in the kitchen" he said and guided her to the kitchen. she was confused at why he thought she wanted to see Jobe.

he wasn't wrong but still.

as Jude said , Jobe was in the kitchen , cutting some cucumbers. she grimaced at the way it was cut. big , small , half — it was a mess.

"i'll leave you two. my lady awaits me" Jude spoke and both Azzy and Jobe scrunched their faces up. they watched as he walked away , to find Xaila somewhere.

the whole family were outside , chatting it up and eating some fingerbites. Azaire plopped herself on the stool onbthe opposite side of the counter. "you look tired"

Azaire scoffed. "that's because i am" she spoke and sighed , laying her head on her palm. Jobe shrugged. "so sleep"

Azaire gave him a look. "wow , why didn't i think of that"

a smile twitched on his lips and he looked up. "no need to be sarcastic , my love"

her cheeks burned at his words. he noticed , of course. "don't say that" she blurted out and he raised a brow. "why not?"

Azaire scoffed and stood up from the stool. she walked around the counter. "let me. you can't do shit" she spoke and he narrowed his eyes at her.

Azaire carefully took the knife out of his hands and pushed the cucumbers he had already cut , out of her vision.

"why do you need these cut anyway? there's food outisde" Azzy spoke as she quickly washed her hands with the liquid soap. "i like them" he simply said.

Azzy dried her hands with the paper towel and began cutting the cucumbers in perfect circles. "don't cut so close to your finger" he spoke and she gave him a look.

"i know what i'm doing" she simply said and he playfully rolled his eyes. "have you tried these with salt and lemon juice?" she voiced and he shook his head.

she bend down and pulled out a white ceramic bowl. she put the cut cucumbers in the bowl before ordering Jobe to get the lemon juice and the salt.

Jobe watched as she began mixing everything together. "smell" she said and held the bowl out to him. he did as she said and took a sniff.

"fuck , that's strong" he said and she bursted out in laughter. she picked one cucumber out of the box and put it in her mouth.

he took one aswell and put it in his mouth. she watched as his face scrunched up at the sour taste and she began to laugh. she pushed his bicep. "stop that. you look ugly"