f o u r t e e n.

📍new york city

Azaire held huge respect for her parents. it's just how she was raised. how all of them were raised. but in that moment , she didn't think shit about her father.

all she saw was a disgusting man who was cheating on his wife and disrespecting their family.

as soon as Levi Spencer heard the voice of his daughter, his dark skin turned pale. he immediately stood up and the woman on the couch jumped to the opposite side of the couch.

the air was thick with tension.

"Azaire" she heard her father's voice. with every step he took , she took one back. her face scrunched up in disgust as her brown eyes darted between her father and the unfamiliar woman.

"no , bro you're disgusting" she spoke , taking another step back. "please" Levi spoke. his hair was disheveled and there were remainder of the unfamiliar woman's red lipstick smeared on his own.

the sight made the girl want to puke her guts out.

"i can explain-"

"yeah , to your wife." Azaire spoke and turned around. she grabbed the handles of the door and exited the room, hastily making her way down.

she could hear her father's voice calling her name out and his footsteps following her. he tried to reason with her but the girl fastened her pace.

she opened the huge doors of the building and rushed outside. she spotted the car quickly and saw Tyler sitting in the car , his face in his phone as he bopped his head to whatever song was playing.

she hastily opened the door and jumped in , putting the food on the backseat of the car. Tyler whipped his head around to face her , startled at her presence.

"are you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost" he spoke and Azaire glared at him.

"well , if you catch your dad cheating on your mother with another woman in his office , then you'll be sure as hell shocked too , am i right?"

Tyler was shocked at her outburst and his eyes widened once it finally settled into him at what she said. "he did what?"

"nothing. just drive , please" Azaire spoke and he frowned. he nodded his head and pulled back onto the road.

Azaire's leg bounced up and down and her palms grew sweaty.

her heart was racing and she felt the tears stung in her eyes once again. she looked out of the window and pinched her arm to avoid the crying.

Tyler quickly noticed and raised a brow. he slapped her hands , making her stop pinching herself.

Azzy sighed and ran her hand through her curls. "damn , bro what am i going to tell mom?" she asked as she bit her nails.

"you aren't gonna do anything. let him do it" Tyler spoke. Azzy frowned and hesitantly nodded her head.

she suddenly grew a headache and she laid her head against the seat. Tyler looked over at her. "want some ice cream?" he voiced , awkwardly.

"i don't think i can digest anything right now" she spoke with a sigh and kept her eyes out of the window.

after a silent ride , they finally stopped onfront of the house. Azzy grabbed the food and exited the car with Tyler following behind her.

she opened the door and put the food on the counter where Azalea , Cairo and their mother sat.

Azaire cleared her throat. she couldn't look at her mother without seeing what her father did. she wanted so badly to tell her mom but she knew Tyler was right.