t w e n t y -t h r e e

📍greece

"this is giving major Mamma Mia vibes" Ella muttered as she looked through the window at the view. Greece was a beautiful city and the girls couldn't wait to go out and explore.

Azaire was in the bathroom, adjusting her dress on her body. "we can let you live out your Mamma Mia fantasy tomorrow" she called out and Ella was quick to agree.

Elizabeth walked through the door , in a beautiful dress. her straight blonde hair was now in curls and she was busy putting her heels on. Ella turned her head towards the girl.

"oohhh you look gorgeous" she complimented. Elizabeth smiled shyly and walked over to her. "you look even more beautiful" she began.

"where's Azzy?" she questioned.

"in here!" Azaire yelled from the bathroom. Elizabeth rummaged through Azzy's make up. "i just realised i forgot my setting spray at home" the blonde spoke and took some of Azzy's.

"i hope you're not using mine!" Azzy yelled.

Elizabeth sprayed some on her face. "i wouldn't even think about it"

she then put the bottle back and just then , Azzy walked out of the bathroom. she looked beautiful. the dress and it's colour complimented her skin beautifully and so did the gold heels on her feet.

her curls were now in two seperate French braids and some strands were falling over her face.

the girls both gasped and walked over towards her.

"you look stunning" Ella squealed. "oh , i just know Jobe's about to drop dead' Elizabeth spoke and Azzy playfully rolled her eyes.

"shut up" she began. "and don't compliment me when you two look this gorgeous"

"you're too sweet" the Asian girl smiled with a cheeky smile and Elizabeth kissed Azzy's cheek.

Azzy's face fell. "you used my setting spray right?"

"yes" Elizabeth spoke and grabbed some of Azzy's lipgloss to put on her lips.

Azzy just shook her head in response.

"are there people downstairs already?" Azaire asked , with a frown. Elizabeth shook her head. "thank god" Azzy breathed out a sigh of relief.

"we do need to go down there to help with the remaining snacks , though. aunt Cali told me" Elizabeth spoke. Azzy nodded her head and took her phone from her nightstand.

there had been numerous messages from her friends back home , aswell as some friends she made during filming.

she quickly checked her messages and replied back to them before she switched her phone off. "i'm done" she muttered.

the trio began walking downstairs where they could hear the voices of the older women. "should we go and explore Greece tomorrow?" Ella asked.

"i don't know" Elizabeth started. "Jude was talking about lunch at this restaurant. maybe we can explore after"

they walked into the kitchen where everyone was cooking food and making snacks.

"oh there you are" Denise started. "oh wow you girls look lovely" she complimented.

"i knew those dresses would be stunning" Calizza spoke.

"you girls look beautiful" Cherelyn spoke with a smile.

Mark was in the living room , with Cairo while Tyler , Blaine , Jobe and Jude were outside , doing whatever.

"thank you." Azzy spoke. "is there anything we can help with?" she questioned.