s e v e n.

⊱ ────── but i can still smell
you on my clothes.⋅ ✯ ⋅. ────── ⊰

📍madrid , spain

apparently , Jude Bellingham cannot breathe without his girlfriend or he will literally die on the spot. so Xaila had to bid the kids goodbye and drive down to the Santiago Bernabeau training grounds to visit him.

Jobe took over the wheel and he was now sitting in the driver's seat of the car , giving Azzy deja vu of the night before.

he pulled away from the house and glanced over at Azaire. "hi" he smiled and his dimples popped out. Azzy had tried so hard not to poke them. "hey" she answered instead.

she mentally cursed herself for blushing and quickly looked away , hoping he did not see. he infact , did notice but just smiled and turned his head to the road.

"how far is the ice rink from here?" Azzy asked , turning her head to him. Jobe licked his lips , his eyes still staring ahead of them. "not long" he answered. Azaire let out a breath.

"i can't even skate" she mumbled under her breath. apparently , Jobe heard her and glanced at her quickly. "don't worry , i can teach you" he started.

a red blush coated her cheeks once again and she looked down, trying to hide it. "it'll be worth it. i promise" he spoke.

Azzy hummed. "it better be worth it. i snuck out for you" she said and his facial expression turned to one of amusement. "what do you mean snuck out?" he asked , his voice deep and full of humor.

Azaire rolled her eyes and she shook her head slightly. "i got caught last night" she briefly explained. "and your mom grounded you?" he asked and she shrugged.

"not really, but i had to text Xaila to let her help me out" she admitted and his lips turned into a smirk. "oh so you really wanted to go on this date with me?"

Azaire raised a brow. "this is a date?" now it was Jobe's turn to be quiet. his eyes grew slightly wide and a blush was on his cheek bones. Azaire laughed out loud.

"i'm kidding" she said and he let out a breath of embarrassment, clearing his throat and licking his sudden dry lips.

Azzy's phone buzzed and she pulled it out of the pockets of her jacket. she swiped up to see it was her groupchat. they were both hungry for answers and wanted to know what happened step by step.

Azaire smiled and Jobe caught a quick glimpse of it. "who you texting?" he voiced , making her snap out of it. she looked up at him and switched her phone off.

"just my friends from back home. "hmm , what're they saying?" he asked. "nothing" Azzy said quickly. too quickly.

she couldn't tell him how much they're thirsting over him in the groupchat.

Jobe narrowed his eyes. "hmm" he spoke and pulled into a driveway. Azaire's eyes lit up at the ice cream sign. "mint chocolate chip , right?" he asked , turning to her and her heart warmed.

"how did you know that?" she asked and watched as he shrugged. "might've asked Xaila" he answered and rolled his window down.

it made Azzy's insides go crazy just at the thought of him going out of his way to know her favourite flavoured ice cream.