f o u r.

⊱ ────── you know i
adore you , i'm
crazier for you.⋅ ✯ ⋅. ────── ⊰

📍madrid , spain

they were all sitting around the table. food were everywhere and Blaine dug into his like a damn animal. Azalea tried to give him a look to tell him to behave but he didn't spare them a glance.

Denise was heavily amused by his actions. "you're so embarrassing" Cherelyn said , bumping Blaine in his ribs. he went to a standstill and began to normally eat his food.

everyone were making conversation with each other. it hadn't yet fully sink into Azaire's mind that she was at the same table as the Bellingham family.

she was starting to mentally freak out at the sight of Jude. Xaila noticed and hid her smile. she could read Azaire like a book. the curly haired girl glanced up at Jude everytime , as if to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Xaila also noticed that Jobe was awfully quiet. she looked at Denise who gave her a simple nod. "so , Azaire" that seemed to caught Jobe's attention and he looked up.

"are you still in school?" Denise questioned. Azaire swallowed her food and placed a shy smile on her lips. "i'm acting part time but yes , i'm still a student" Denise nodded her head in understanding.

it was as if Jobe's eyes were planted on Azaire. the girl could feel his stare and tried not to freak out or do something embarrassing.

Jude noticed and elbowed his little brother in his ribs. Jobe looked up at his older brother , annoyed. "what?" his words were drowned out by everyone's voices around the table.

"aren't you going to talk to her? you've been obsessed with her for months" Jude snorted and Jobe rolled his eyes and shook his head. "i wouldn't say obsessed"

both Jude and Xaila gave him a look but he diverted his eyes away from them and planted them on the grass.

"i'm going to get more drinks? anyone want some more?" Azaire asked and stood up from the table. everyone said no , except Mark and Jude.

Aziare nodded her head and walked inside. Jude instantly looked at Xaila and raised his brows. the green eyed girl cleared her throat.

"oh, well would you look at that. Jobe go get some more napkins for us" Xaila spoke and he frowned in confusion. "the napkins are right ther—"

"please" Jude said, giving him a look. Jobe finally realized what they were doing and let out an annoyed sigh. still , he stood up and walked towards the inside of the house.

he found Azaire in the kitchen with her back turned to him. "hey" he finally said after he scraped some confidence together. Azzy turned around to face him.

her breath hitched and it took a couple of seconds for her brain to finally realise what was happening. "hi" she said in return.

"i saw your show the other day — it was great. you're amazing" he spoke smoothly and a blush coated her cheeks. "thank you" she managed to get out.

"so uh..." he trailed off and she raised her brows. "you play FIFA?" he grimaced at the embarrassing question.

a smile blossomed on Azzy's lips. "of course i do" she answered and he mentally sighed out of relief. "want to play one on one?" he asked.