n i n e.

⊱ ────── i'd rather live
in my dreams.⋅ ✯ ⋅.────── ⊰

📍new york city

Azaire closed the laptop and leaned back into the comfortable chair she was sitting on. she took the glasses off of her nose and put them neatly next to her vanity. she ran a hand through her curls and the sleeve of her hoodie slid up , showing the bracelet Jobe had made for her.

she smiled as she looked at it. her heart warmed and she felt a blush coating her cheeks as she thought of him.

her bedroom door opened and there stood her friend group. they squealed once they saw her and attacked her in hugs. Azaire smiled and laughed at the ticklish feeling.

"i missed you guys too" she spoke when they finally let go off her. she stood up and they all hugged her once again.

"i'm so glad you're back. my life almost fell apart" Elizabeth overexaggerated. Azaire rolled her eyes , a smile playing on her lips.

"true. we almost died of longingness" Ella breathed out.

"shut up" Azaire said and slid her chair back under her desk. both girls sat on her bed. Elizabeth was scrolling through Netflix and sighed when she couldn't find anything good to watch.

"what were you up to?" Ella asked and Azzy shrugged. "i just finished some homework." she spoke and walked towards her closet , pulling out her purse.

"you have to tell us what happened in Spain" Elizabeth said and Azzy hummed. "i will. once we're a the mall" she spoke. the girls got up from their seats on the bed.

"i'll ask Blaine to take us" she muttered. "yes" Ella blurted out and Elizabeth raised a brow at their friend.

Aziare hid her smile behind her device. "i mean...sure" Ella spoke and licked her lips. she walked out of the room , causing Azzy and Elizabeth to look at each other and laugh.

Azzy followed her two friends downstairs where they found Blaine sitting behind the counter , eating an apple.

"oh hey what's up?" he asked , chewing a piece of the  apple and Azzy scrunched her face up in disgust.

"first of all , ew. second of all , take us to the mall" she spoke and he gave her a look. "are you asking me or telling me?"

"definitely telling"

Blaine rolled his eyes at his sister and then his eyes fell on the Asian girl. "oh hey Els" he said and a blush coated her cheeks.

"hi" she shyly said and Azaire shook her head , amusement swimming in her brown eyes.

Blaine got his keys out of his pockets and walked towards the front door , making sure the girls follow him. "i call shotgun" Ella quickly said and the other two watched as she climbed in the front.

Azaire and Elizabeth gave each other knowing looks. they knew Ella had a little crush on Blaine — even he knew. hence why he felt the need to tease her about it every single day.

"should we remind her that she's only 16?" Elizabeth asked as she ran a hand through her straight blonde hair. Azaire raised her hands up in surrender.