t w e n t y - o n e

📍 new york city

it was finally summer and to say that a lot has happened these couple of weeks , was an understatement.

Cherelyn finally got a divorce from her cheating husband. she had kept the house , meaning that he had to stay in a hotel for now. he also wanted to see the kids but they wanted nothing to do with him. the only one he saw on the regular , was Cairo.

Jude had won the league with Real Madrid. everyone in the household was watching the game and supporting him from home. he saw it as even more to celebrate and couldn't wait for the summer.

Azzy and Jobe hadn't talked a lot. she understood, seeing as he was busy with football and she was busy with her own stuff. even if they did text , it was short and not conversation worthy.

Azaire didn't take it to heart or pushed him to talk about why he was the way he was.

their FaceTime calls weren't there anymore , they barely have contact but Azzy still kept the bracelet that he got her. it held meaning to her.

Jude had made the exceptional choice of booking a flight to Greece. Xaila had never been and he had been there once so he wanted to take her , and the vacation was the perfect idea for it.

they were currently boarding their plane to Greece. Azzy was the unfortunate one to get a plane seat next to Blaine. she knew he would yap her ear off the entire flight and she wasn't ready for it at all.

Azzy took her suitcases and walked along the aisles , searching for her seat. the others already found their seats.

Ella was next to Cherelyn and Cairo , while Azalea and Elizabeth was next to each other. Tyler had two open seats and he was far too happy about it.

Azzy shoved her stuff into the overhead  compartment , only keeping her purse filled with snacks, a blanket , her headphones and her neck pillow.

Blaine did the same , muttering that he didn't bring his neck pillow with him and sat back down on the seat with a grunt.

"why did i have to sit next to you?" Blaine said as he looked at his sister. Azaire rolled her eyes.

"if you shut up, the flight will be much shorter" she retorted as she sat comfortably in her seat. Cherelyn , sitting behind them , peeked her head over towards them.

"if you two don't shut up and behave , i'm bitch slapping both of you" Cherelyn said , her voice stern.

Blaine leaned into his sister. "that's the ghetto speaking" Azzy couldn't help but laugh. she quickly covered it up with a cough. "stop talking to me" she said and Blaine scowled at her.

before the plane took off , Azzy took the time to go through her phone. both Jude and Xaila had sent her messages , asking if they boarded yet and if they were alright. they were more excited for this vacation than anyone.

the plane was now filled with people and everyone was getting ready for takeoff. Azzy put her phone on airplane mode and decided to put some music on. she put the headphones over her head and looked outside of the window.

everyone braced for the take off , seemingly Azzy the most since she doesn't really like it when plane's took off.

once they were securely in the air , Azaire let out a silent breath.

Azzy was just looking through the window and listening to music when she felt a finger poke her arm. she frowned and looked over at Blaine.

he curiously looked at her bag between her feet. "you got some snacks there?" he asked. "no" she simply replied.