e i g h t e e n.

📍sunderland

"don't you have like , training or something?" Azzy asked as she gave Jobe a look. he kept bothering her and threw Haribo gummies at her face while she was doing her make up.

the boy gave her a dimpled smile. "nope" he spoke. Azzy huffed. it was bright outside and the girls and Jude were at the pool.

Xaila was having a one on one game of football with Jude , Elizabeth was talking on the phone and Azalea was reading a book , along with Ella.

"why do you do this stuff anyway?" Jobe asked as he inspected what she was doing. Azzy blended out her concealer one last time.

"because i need it"

he scoffed.

"bull"

"no , i actually need it." she spoke and he raised a brow.

"what're you planning to do after this?" Jobe asked and she shrugged. "maybe also go and lay in the sun" she spoke. Jobe gave her a look. "lay in the sun? really?"

Azzy huffed. "what do you suggest i do?" she asked. he shrugged. "be more fun" he teased her. she playfully punched him on the bicep and he acted as if it was the most painful thing on planet earth.

Jobe just watched as Azzy put some lipgloss on and then took the scrunchie out of her curls. she put some gel in them to tame them and then sprayed some perfume on her neck.

she stood up. "i'm going to change" she spoke and he hummed.

Azzy made her way to the bathroom while Jobe was heading towards the fridge , like always.

Azaire couldn't stop thinking about how surreal this all was.

a couple months ago , she was fangirling over the Bellingham brothers , and now she was walking around their house like it was normal.

Azaire pulled her sweats and shirt off and put on a black bikini. she put on some jeans shorts and put some sunscreen on her body.

she walked towards the bedroom that she was sleeping on and put her suitcases on the neatly made bed.

she made sure everything was in her suitcase before she exited the room.

Denise and Mark wasn't home and was out for lunch. Denise had woken up early this morning to make them breakfast before she and her husband went and got lunch , leaving the house to the children.

Azzy could hear the laughter and the voices of her friends outside and she grabbed her phone off the counter before walking outside.

almost immediately, she felt the sun baking her. she was about to turn around to get some water but she was too lazy to do so , so she just walked towards the beach chairs.

Jude , Xaila and Jobe was laying down now , while Elizabeth , Lea and Ella was in the pool.

"ah , there you are" Jude spoke once he noticed the girl. Azzy made her way around the three. "what's up" she spoke.

Jobe looked up and his eyes widened a fraction before they were planted on his phone once again.

Jude and Xaila didn't miss it. "Jobe? you okay?" Xaila asked , a teasing smile on her lips. Azzy raised a brow and sat on the beach chair next to Jobe.

"yup , i'm fine. don't worry" he spoke , his eyes not once leaving the screen of his phone. "nah man , it's rude to be on your phone while you have company" Jude spoke.

Jobe turned towards his big brother and gave him a look. he put his phone in his lap.

"what's going on?" Azzy asked. Jobe turned towards her and his eyes were solely on hers. "nothing. they're being idiots" he quickly dismissed.