t w e n t y - t w o

📍 greece

it was awkward.

at least for Jobe it was.

once Azaire saw who walked through the bedroom door , she mentally sighed and turned her attention back to her suitcase that was laying on the bed.

she heard the door close and then she heard Jobe's footsteps nearing her. she could smell his cologne and tried her best not to fold right there.

Jobe cleared his throat. "hi" he said , his voice raspy and Azaire briefly looked at him as she took her hair products out. he stood there with his hands in the pockets of his gray sweatpants.

Azaire just curtly nodded her head at him but didn't say anything. he took a seat on the bed , next to the suitcase , sitting right in her eye sight.

Azzy tried her best not to look at him but it was very tempting.

even though he ghosted her and pissed her off , she still felt an immense attraction to him.

who wouldn't?

but right now , she was angry at him for ignoring her , not texting but posting on social media and now he's there , sitting like nothing happened.

"how are you?" he questioned her.

she rummaged through her bag to check if there were any products in. "if you called or texted , you would've known" her cold tone said.

Jobe took in a breath and licked his lips , nodding his head. the anger was clear in her voice.

Azzy took some of the products in her hands and walked towards the bathroom. she put all the things she used on the daily on the counter , next to the sink.

Jobe contemplated what he should say to her. he ghosted her without a word and now he was there, acting normal. she had a right to be pissed off , he knew he would've been too.

he saw her walk back in and took the final products. Jobe decided to get up and follow after her. he stood in the doorway of the bathroom as he watched her organize her stuff.

Azaire was well aware of him leaning against the doorframe and watching her but she kept her closure and reminded herself why she was mad at him.

"look Azzy. i'm sorry. i know i was an asshole for ignoring you" he spoke and she scoffed while putting some extra things in the drawer.

"that's an understatement" she muttered.

Jobe sighed. "but i swear, it wasn't on purpose" he began and she walked past him. he immediately turned around and followed her.

"everyone at the club , aswell as people all over the world, has their eyes on me. i constantly have training and i'm tired to even pick up my phone sometimes" he tried to explain to her.

"Jobe , you continued to post on your social media , you went with Marcel to an event in Germany for a weekend , you talk to people on instagram and stuff and you couldn't have taken one second to text me and be like hey Azzy. i don't wanna talk to you right now.?" she spoke.

"c'mon , Azzy you know that's not true. yes , i did go to an event and post on social media and i own up to it. but it's never because i don't wanna talk to you" he tried to reason.

Azaire put her empty suitcase in the corner of her room. "Jobe , you haven't talked to me in over 3 weeks , you continued to be active on social media and you want me to believe the bullshit you say? give me a fucking break" she cursed and walked past him.

"i'm an asshole for doing that , i know that" Jobe continued. "and i don't have an excuse for it"

"but i'm sorry for just ignoring you out of the blue. i'm sorry for not texting you. i just want us to have our friendship back" he spoke , desperately.