t e n.

⊱ ────── giving you every
piece of me.⋅ ✯ ⋅. ────── ⊰

📍new york city

Azaire closed her laptop and the smile fell off of her lips. she placed her sunglasses down and put her curly hair into a high bun. she had just finished a call with her manager and her team about the new things they want to get her into.

the girl didn't really pay attention since she was spaced out most of the time.

it has been a week since she and Jobe last talked. she had sent him a 'hi' but he never responded , and she never talked to him or sent a message to him after that.

she knew he was most likely playing football since he is back in Sunderland , but she atleast expected a 'hi' back.

Azaire was disappointed in herself for falling so hard for him. in the span of a week , they had grown quite close and she actually found herself wanting to be more around him.

she still had her bracelet on that he made for her. it made her smile everytime she looked at it. her cheeks would flush and both Ella and Elizabeth would make fun of her for it.

she walked downstairs where Ella and Elizabeth were sitting. they were behind the counter , eating whatever food Cherelyn had made the night before.

"buenos dias! did i say that right?" Ella asked with a confused face. Azaire smiled at her. "you said it accurate" Azzy gave her a thumbs up and she smiled in delight.

"where's everyone?" Azaire asked , noticing the house was empty. normally , Blaine would be blasting his music and it would just chaos.

"your mom left for work and so did your dad. Blaine went out with Tyler and Kyle and Azalea is in her room with Cairo" Elizabeth explained and Aziare nodded before pulling out some of the leftover lasagna.

she put it in the microwave and waited for it to heat up. "should we go upstairs and play Ludo?" Azaire wondered out loud.

"yes , please" Ella said excitedly. "yeah, i haven't played it in ages" Elizabeth spoke and just then , the microwave went off.

the curly haired girl took the food out and poured herself some apple juice.

"come on" she ushered them up and they took their bowls of food before following her up the stairs towards her room.

they sat comfortable on the carpet since Azaire forbid them to sit on the bed. the were both messy eaters and she would hate to have food stains on her baby pink covers.

"i'm red" Elizabeth said and took her token. "i'll take blue" Azzy spoke , taking her token and Ella smiled as she picked up the yellow one.

"who will throw first?" Azaire asked and Ella put her hand up as if she was in class and needed to ask the teacher if she could go to the bathroom.

Elizabeth lowered the Asian girl's hand. "you go" she said and handed the dice to Ella. she rolled the dice with a smile and it landed on a two.

all three of them rolled for a bit , until Elizabeth rolled it , landing on a six. "ha! i'm first one on the board" she bragged and put her token on her red block.