s i x t e e n

📍 sunderland ✈

Azaire took in a breath once they were on the ground. she grabbed her suitcase from behind her as she waited for her friends to hurry up.

she looked around. the sky were filled with clouds, but the sun still made its way through.

the air was crisp but nice , unlike the air in new york.

"but i'm in the trees , i'm in the breeze , my footsteps on the ground!" Ella sang as she walked wards Azaire. the brown girl gave her friend a look.

"can you stop? you haven't stopped singing it since last week"

Ella narrowed her eyes at her friend. "that song is good , don't blame me" Azzy just rolled her eyes and shook her head at the Asian girl.

soon enough , Elizabeth and Azalea walked towards the two of them with their luggage with them.

"i called an Uber here. it should be here in about," Azalea started and took a quick glance at the time on her phone. "5 minutes." she raised her eyebrows.

"wow, you work fast" Ella spoke. "totally the airport mom" she continued.

even though they had never been here , Azalea took the responsibility and looked for the entrance and exits.

the exit wasn't hard to spot and she guided the girls through the sea of people. "don't get lost" she spoke and they nodded their heads.

"yes ma'am" Azzy muttered.

Azalea made sure they got to the front and let out a deep breath once they were outside. "that was...a lot of people" she spoke and scanned the girls , making sure they were okay.

"all i need right now , is sleep" Elizabeth spoke. "can't relate" Azzy muttered once again and Ella stiffled a laugh.

"you girls hungry?" Azalea asked. "the uber's about to arrive. we can eat at the hotel" Azzy spoke and they all agreed at that statement.

they all sat on the benches on the outside as they went on their devices , letting their parents know that they were safe.

Azzy had seen on Xaila's instagram that they were also in sunderland for Jobe's game. Jude messaged her , asking her to come with but she played it off , saying she was busy.

Azzy knew the two of them wouldn't keep their mouths shut and they'll tell Jobe one way or another.

she also hadn't talked to Jobe or anything and he hadn't texted her or asked her to FaceTime.

a white car stopped infront of them and a man looked out of the window. Azalea's phone pinged.

"here's the uber" she spoke and they walked towards the car. the man , helped them put their suitcases in the car.

Azzy was always skeptical about ubers and their drivers but she was glad her mother had her life360.

that and Elizabeth would beat his ass if he tried anything.

Azalea , being the older one , sat in the front while the other three were in the back. "you know what i want right now?" Elizabeth spoke up as Lea and the driver talked.

"what?" Ella questioned.

"a big , fat , juicy burger with a tall glass of coke" Elizabeth spoke dreamily.

"stop that" Azzy scolded her , almost drooling at the thought of a burger as well.

Azzy went on her phone and scrolled through Instagram. Jobe still hadn't texted her and although she was kinda off about it , she was happy cause then she won't have to lie to him about where she was at.