t w e n t y - f o u r

📍 greece

everytime Azzy thought about what happened just a minute ago with Jobe , her cheeks heated up. it was clear that he wanted to do it over and over again and it was no secret that she wanted it too.

she was still in his room with him , making sure her hair was fixed and she didn't look crazy. Jobe walked into the frame of the mirror as he looked her up and down. he seemed to be thinking about something.

"go out with me" he blurted out.

Azaire's eyes snapped to his in the reflection of the mirror. she turned around to face him. "what?" she questioned. she didn't know if she heard him right.

"you heard me. go out with me? please?" he asked her as he released a breath. "are you sure? i don't think it's a good idea-"

"it is." he said quickly and then took her hands in his. "i've been wanting to kiss you for forever" confessed.

"i had feelings for you even before i met you and when i saw you...i wanted nothing but you" continued as he stared right into her eyes.

"and don't tell me you don't like me back because i know that you do , Azzy. i have you now and i'm not letting you go so will you please go out with me?" Jobe spoke.

Azzy couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips. her heart had started to beat fast and she had no control of it anyway whatsoever.

she nodded her head. "okay"

"okay?" he asked , not taking her seriously.

"okay , i'll go out with you" she said , looking up at him. Jobe couldn't contain his smile and cupped her face in his hands , bringing her into him for a kiss.

for a third time , she fell into his kiss and her hands went to his biceps , holding onto them.

it was only when she needed air when she pulled back. "okay now we really need to go back or they'll start to look for us" she spoke.

Jobe's eyes went to the door. "i think they already have" he said. she frowned and watched as he walked to the door and opened the door.

all of them fell through the room, not expecting Jobe to open the door. Azzy sighed and turned away from them , hiding her face in her hands.

"hi. we were just...passing by" Ella said and smiled sheepishly up at Jobe. Tyler tried to get her off of him since they were all practically laying ontop of him.

"shit" Liz muttered and got off from Ella. "yeah we didn't...try to eavesdrop on you two at all" Marcel said as he stood up from the ground aswell.

Jobe raised a brow. he didn't buy their story and they knew it.

"okay , get out. we'll be down in a minute" he said and they all scurried out of the room.

"oh god" Azzy said as she ran her hand over her face. "hey , it's okay. nothing to be embarrassed about , right?" Jobe said as he took her hands.

"yeah but still" she groaned. he smiled at her and his dimples appeared. Azzy glared at him. "don't look at me like that"

that sentence made him smile even wider. "come on , let's go before they send Xaila and Jude up here and trust me , you don't want that" he said and she chuckled before agreeing with him.

Jobe was the one who intertwined their fingers together and made his way out of his bedroom. Azzy blushed once again , something she found herself doing constantly when she was with or around him.

the music was getting louder the further they moved into the rest of the house. people were still everywhere , making conversation and enjoying their time.