Safe & Sound

-Anthony pov-

The car was filled with our heavy breathing. Her blouse was nearly torn off from our messy make out session. The make up she had been wearing was all over the place, it was little to no room back here but i didn't mind.I took her breast in my hands massaging them, she tilted her head back giving me more access to her neck. I like a girl who knows exactly what she wants.

"fuck." she whispered as i sucked on her nipples.

Her skin was so soft, i let my hands roam down to her thighs then into her panties. It was pretty easy since she was wearing practically no pants.

"Oh baby you're soaking." she smiled shyly as i began to rub her pearl.

"You're not gonna leave me hanging this time?"

I smirked as i unbuckled my pants, pressing my throbbing member against her. She bit at her bottom lip, then slowly licked at her luscious lips. I rubbed the tip against her clit, slightly teasing her for a little. Oh she loved it.

"Not this time darling." I grabbed her neck wrapping my hand around her throat tightly. I could hear her struggle for air.

She let out a gasp as he began to penetrate into her insides, "Mhmm." she cried. Anthony pulled her closer to him, each thrust was had filled adrenaline inside of him. He could feel her nails puncturing into the back of his skin. It felt good.

His strokes were slow and deep maybe even a painful. By the loud noises coming from out of the car he was sure they were causing a scene. His pace quickened as she began to reach her peak. Her legs wrapped tighter around him.

Her moans grew more louder, his hands squeezed at her thighs. She whined pushing at his biceps, he needed this. She was his stress reliever. "Oh fuck baby slow down!" she loudly cried.

"Oh but you were taking it so well mama."

Her head slammed back against the car window as he reached her deepest parts, making her toes curl from the overwhelming pleasure he was giving her. He grabbed at her neck, forcing him to look at her.

Her glossy eyes looked back him, he smiled, "You wanna finish for me."

She mumbled and a small moan followed after that, her voice quivered as she tried to speak to him. But failed, "Use your words."

"Yes i wanna finish for you daddy."

He placed a rough slap at her thigh, " You're so nice and warm." He complimented.

Anthony hand slammed against the car window, shaking the car after every rough thrust he gave her. He leveled his legs, cutting off her air supply as he held her face as close to his. She was a sloppy mess, a sloppy mess that he created. And spat at her, slapping her in the face.

"You're nothing but a thirsty little whore." he laughed as she came all over him.

He pulled out of her slowly, letting the cum from her ooze out of her womanhood. Anthony was nearly satisfied with her. Her breathing was shaky, and she was really tired.

"I thought you could keep up with me? What happened?"

-Valerie pov-

Meredith lived in one of those imaginary homes i hoped for as a kid. Everything was well furnished, and her house smelled extremely nice throughout. I actually felt bad for putting her number to use, after the little thing with my dad i was able to get ahold of a working phone and call up meredith.

She was super understanding, maybe i was dumb for trusting her but honestly i've just been risking my chances. I shouldn't just tried to get in contact with my friends or maybe even Sean, but i just couldn't.