Cigarette?

TRIGGER WARNING: INVOLVES USE OF STRONG LANGUAGE, PHYSICAL HARM, AND SEXUAL BEHAVIORS

***

It's been a day since Candie's death. I still didn't believe she did it. She finally did it. I just put her down there to reflect not so she could kill herself.

You're just like your sick father.

I ran my hand through my hair, then waved my hand to the bartender for a new refill.

"Drinking again, huh?"

Rolling my eyes I turned around to face the person who was talking to me. Of course she would be here.

"You don't look too happy to see me." Dosse exclaimed as she grabbed a seat right next mines, getting us another round of drinks.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I lifted my drink to my lips.

"Business just here for business. If you didn't want to see me you should try going to a club our dad doesn't own."

I rolled my eyes at that word "Our". As if I was gonna start calling him that.

Dosse sucked her teeth as she down her shot glass of alcohol. She must have been looking for someone the way she kept scouting the place.

"Who are you looking for?"

She looked at me with her eyes squinted a bit. "What makes you think I'm looking for someone?" she smirked .

"Do you need any help?"

She confidently shook her head no. As she checked the time on her watch. The bartender offered her another drink but she refused. She wasn't the type to get completely drunk on the job.

"Cigarette?"

"Nah I quit a long time ago."

She laughed as she lit the cigarette and began to smoke it. It was tempting but I shouldn't.

"You're bullshitting me." she joked.

I took one of the glasses that the bartender left there for her. "You seem to get all the attention here."

"Yeah Max just likes me more. " she says patting  me on the shoulder before she crept up on her target.

I smirked as I watched her from afar talk to the flashy man that had just entered the club. That was probably gonna end up bloody in the men's bathroom.

"Hey Blondie over there brought you this." the bartender says to me passing the dark colored drink.

I shook my head then instantly turned to the girl that had brought me the drink. She was a few seats away from me. I smirked at her as I raised my glass to her.

"So you're not gonna buy her a drink?" the bartender sassed to me as she put her hands on her hips.

I chuckled as I down the drink in front of her. Rolling her eyes she poured a glass in front of me sending it to the girl a few seats down.

"It's the least you could fucking do."

I gave her the finger the same time she sticked her tongue out at me. I could hear her mutter something under her breath as I walked away from the bar. I slowly made my way to the men's bathroom hoping to see and get in some action.

I went in seeing Dosse dragging this man's head in one the piss filled urinals .

"Do you fucking understand now!" she say grabbing a fist of his hair, pushing his head into the nearby wall.

"Yes Mr- "

"If you come up short again. I'll send your fucking nut sack to your stupid ass wife." she hissed.

I leaned my back against the wall trying to contain my laughter. The man didn't even bother to clean himself up he just rushed out of the bathroom.

"You enjoy the show?" Dosse says as she fixed up her nice suit along with her  long black hair.

"Yeah it was interesting." I chuckled, remembering the events that happened prior to that very same man.

"I feel like my technique works way better than yours." she says as she proudly walked out of the men's bathroom.

She was most likely gonna talk to that bartender again. That bartender was probably gonna shit talk me to her. I went in front of one the urinals to relieve myself.

I heard the door open and someone walk in. "So you're just gonna buy me a drink and not speak to me?" the woman's says.

I put myself away turning around to see the Blonde woman from earlier. She smiled at me as she revealed her breast in front of me.

"I thought maybe we could hang out?"  she pouted while running her finger down my chest.

I raised an eyebrow up at her sexual responses. Smiling I put my hands on her hips roughly pushing her onto the sink.

"Was this your idea of hanging out?" I whispered as I slowly pulled down her lace underware.

She kept pressing herself against me, which made me wanna laugh. I cupped her parts.

"You don't even know me?" I said rubbing against her area.

"So?"

"So how bad do you want this stranger to fuck you in this smelly ass men's bathroom?"

"Please do it. please?" she moaned.

"Touch yourself for me? Keep touching and don't stop till I tell you." I demanded.

I watched her struggle to touch herself, amazed at her ability to do so.  After watching her for a few minutes I  decided to leave the men's bathroom.

I felt like I had swallowed my pain enough for today. I decided to go home, I wasn't interested in staying as playing with that woman any longer.

I pushed through all the people in the club making it to the exit finally. I pulled out my car keys unlocking my car. I've decided that I was gonna stay in the city for a little while.

Turning on the engine looking intensely into the rear view mirror to make sure I didn't hit anyone backing up.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked into the mirror again. I could have sworn I saw her.

She can't still be alive. She was dead. Candie killed herself. I shook the thought off driving away.

I must've been hallucinating.