Beer cans off the floor

Myra was still hardheaded as usual, even though i found myself saying no she still managed to test my limits. We were in front of Sean's apartment complex, Myra explained how he departed from his parents due to the arguments they had. They saw that he was developing bad habits, and i was afraid Myra saw it too.

We walked up the stairs, my breathing grew ragged due to the amount of steps, i was embarrassed by the amount of times we had to stop but Myra was super understanding. After finally made way to his door, my eyes locked with his room number. Myra knocked super loudly on his door, causing his neighbors to open their door to see what was going on.

"Myra.."

"I'm sorry..sorry.." she called out to the neighbors, they just shook their head with mutters underneath their breath.

She banged on the door a few more times before he answered, he looked like he was half awake, but his eyes grew wide as he stood before me. Even harshly rubbed at them, " So are you gonna let us in..or-"

" I'm sorry yes, yes come in-" he rambled on.

As soon as we walked in i immediately noticed the take out containers and the dozen of bear cans on the floor. He watched my eyes follow along the room, "Sorry it's a mess in here."

I smiled at his attempt to excuse his self. Myra made her way to the bathroom as i stood before him, he didn't make it obvious but i'm sure he knew the little situation that was going on with my lower body. I decided to give in and give him a hug, my arms glued around him he felt so cold. He held my lower back tightly pulling me closer to him.

He smiled as his finger trailed from my cheek to my lips, and before i knew it our mouths collided. I was getting hot, he went further into my neck, kissing me in my weak spot.

"Sean.." i muttered.

The toilet to the bathroom flushed shortly after i heard the faucet running, he still wouldn't pull away, "No more.." i whispered.

We quickly detached from each other as soon as the door opened, Sean eyed me with a small smirk as he rubbed at his lips while i straightened out myself. Wasn't the greeting i was expecting but that was something. Myra looked around, disappointed frown, "You really need to clean up this place."

"You mind picking up my mail downstairs?"

Myra eyed him for a moment before giving in squeezing my shoulder before leaving us alone again. I smiled softly at the gesture, Sean eyes husked after me, making me feel little to him. He looked so drained, i watched him wipe at his eyes again. "Where are my manners? Would you like something to drink. Non-alcoholic of course."

I giggled at his sly joke, he pulled a bottle out of his fridge shaking it up before handing it to me. I smiled telling him thank you, he offered for me to sit as well, but i didn't wanna get too comfortable.

"Sorry about earlier.." he chuckled. "

I rubbed at the back of my neck, before taking a sip from my juice. It tasted fruity, it was very mango-y.

"I've just needed to know i wasn't dreaming..."

"So kissing me brought you out of that drunken haze.." i hummed.

He smiled rolling his eyes, crossing his arms. Valerie walked over trailing her fingertips along his arms, he slowly did the same, he rubbed at my arms slowly brings my hands to his face before placing a kiss on them.

"I'm so sorry Sean, i ruined everything we were supposed to be together, but now it's like- everything is just so-"

He put me in his lap wrapping his strong arms around me, he placed a kiss on my forehead, "I'm here for you..Valerie..no matter what."