Click

My tears uncontrollably fell as he sat there with the gun pointed at me, watching me dress myself.

He eyed me down smiling disgustingly at me. I wanted so badly for someone to just bust through that front door.

"You're still talking to Sean I see."

I kept my hands by my side and just stared at him. I was really scared I didn't know what he was capable for doing and I didn't want to find out.

I heard him laugh as I stood there completely blank. "Official, huh?"

I gulped for air trying to say something anything that would convince him to stop what he was doing. But I just couldn't think. I didn't want to believe that this was happening.

"I'm sorry-"

My knees dropped at his feet. As I begged him to stop, to just leave. I didn't want to die.

"Anthony please just leave! I'm sorry- I won't ever say anything."

He lifted my stained face from his feet smirking at me, "You'll never be able to say anything." he laughed.

Anthony pressed the gun close to my chin forcing me to look at him. " You wanna know why you'll never be able to say anything."

I shook my head no, I could hear a chuckle escape from his lips as he rubbed the side of gun close to my cheek.

"You'll never be able to say anything, because never be able to leave from me. Unless, well you know." he laughed held my head slapping the gun lightly onto my lips.

He licked as his lips, "You have such pretty lips."

I could feel my heart racing the longer the that gun stayed near my face. I felt him grip a handful of my hair.

"Open."

I tightened my eyes shaking my head no. Anthony yanked onto my hair, "I said open."

I hesitated but opened my mouth anyways he slid it in causing me to nearly choke. He bit at his lip, "Suck it."

My eyes watered as I looked at him, "Go on."

I jerked my head in a back and fourth motion, I could hear him make comments that made me want to throw up.

"You're doing so good." he smiled.

He placed his finger on the trigger as I continued to suck the gun off, "Some virgin you are." he chuckled.

He laughed as he winced as if I had been sucking him off, "Oh Valerie I think- I'm gonna."

My eyes tightened as the tears began to escape if he was gonna do what I think he was gonna do. I should have just stayed with Sean.

Click.

My eyes flew open as I realized I was still alive, the gun didn't have any-

I detached my lips from the gun and looked at him. He looked back at me with a dirty grin.

"I didn't tell you to stop."