The secrets we keep

"Valerie come on. We all claimed we'd do something productive." myra says as she straightened her curly hair to straight within seconds.

I shook my head no to her request as I continued to munch on the white cheddar popcorn on her bed.

"You have nothing better to do?"

I turned the TV up louder giving her a hint that I did in fact had something better to do. Myra's bedroom door opened and in came Josh followed with more snacks.

"Ya-"

"Josh no no no take those back now. She been in bed all day she doesn't need anymore snacks."

I quickly stood up trying to protest against what Myra was saying. "Come on go on out."

"Myra stop at least let me get one of those strawberry shortcakes."

Myra shook her head no and then pulled out her phone dialing someone. I huffed as I sat back down, Josh came back into the room.

I looked at him meanly he smiled at me as he sneakily gave me the strawberry shortcakes. I winked at him as I slowly undid the wrapper.

"Hey Sean? "

I quickly turned around to face Myra who had already been looking at me through her mirror. She smirked at me as I began mouthing her no.

"Yeah me, Valerie, and Josh wanted to go clubbing tonight. We were wondering if you wanted to come." Myra said looking at me so evil.

"Myra stop" I hissed trying to gain her attention but she just waved me off.

"Sure. sure. Well see you at 10. Bye bye." she smiled.

"Myra I'm gonna kill you!"

"Come on Myra if she doesn't wanna go she doesn't have to." Josh says, pulling a loud groan from Myra's lips.

I leaned back against the bed putting my arms over my eyes. Myra wasn't gonna stop asking me to go. I would go home but it's just way too cold at my house.

My phone chimed, picking it up I saw that Sean had sent me a message. It said that he was happy he was gonna see me tonight. I blushed holding my phone to my chest.

"I'll go!"

"No Valerie if you don't wanna go you don't have to. You can just stay here until w-"

"Josh no I want to go." I say smiling getting myself off the bed to get ready.

~time skip~

Anthony's P.O.V

***

I woke up to a ray of sunshine just sitting on top of my face. I removed myself from my bed and decided to get ready to start my mid- day.

I went to bathroom to relieve myself then do my usual routine. I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard noises and voices in my kitchen.

I crept into my kitchen seeing Dosse and a couple of her friends in my kitchen.

"Well you're up." dosse says with a smile, her smile slowly faded away as she saw my outfit attire.