Wingwoman

My mom has been sick for last couple of days. It could have been because of the drugs or the lack of drugs she's had for the last couple of days. Either way I wasn't gonna leave her here.

I could hear a loud knock on the front  door, I placed the soup I had been feeding my mother on her nightstand.

"I'll be right back." I say rubbing her hand.

She nodded. I removed myself from her bed heading to the front door. I opened it since I already knew it was my dad, he said he'd come over and help me with her since she had been sick.

I opened the door and he walked in followed by two men in white suits. I looked at them confused as he lead them to my mother's room.

"Dad what are you doing?!" I shouted.

He ignored me talking to one of the the guy as the other guy walked into the room my mother was in.

"Dad what the fuck are you doing!"

He held a finger at me, I picked up the couch pillows and threw it him.

"Valerie just go to your damn room!" he shouted.

I heard a scream seeing the other guy in the white carry my mother out of her room. I watched my mom kick and scream as they carried her out into the living room.

"Where are you taking I her!" I screamed my father grabbed me as I shouted at the man.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I pushed my father running outside to where they had taken my mother.

The strapped her up on some bed, sliding her into the back of a van. I went up to the van but one of the guys held me back from her.

"I swear I'll hurt you let me go! Mom!"

I heard her scream spitting at the other guy in the back of the man that was probably trying to calm her.

"Valerie!!" she screamed.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I elbowed the guy who had been holding onto me, trying to get into the van with my mother.

"Valerie stop it!" my father grabbed at my hair yanking me to the concrete ground.

Before I could even get up and chasing after them , the other guy in white jumped into the driver's side of the van and speeding off.

"They are gonna give your mother the help she needs!" Lance says to me as he crouch down in front of me.

"She was doing fine! I was helping her get better! You probably traumatized her!" I say lifting myself from the ground and walking into the house.

"Valerie you shouldn't be by yourself in this!" he says  followed me into the house again.

"Dad I've been doing everything by myself since I was 13!"

He grabbed me by my arm, gripping his fingers into my face as he screamed at me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" i winced as he squeezed harder into my face.

"Valerie lower your damn tone." He says still holding onto me.

"I said get the fuck off of me!" I managed to raise my leg up kicking him in his crotch area.