Mistake

TRIGGER WARNING: INVOLVES MAJOR VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES

***

The silhouette of her body glistened in this damp forest. Whenever I chased her I always found some amusement in that.

"Help me!!"

Her voice cracked as she desperately screamed for her life. 

  I was started to lose my patience with her.

"Candie baby I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you like that. Please come back home with me."

Her body lounged over her knees as she tried to gain her breathe from her running.

"I'm tired Anthony, I'm tired of you apologizing. I'm tired of staying trapped in here. "

I could hear a quiver in her voice as her eyes welled up with her dumb fucking tears. I slowly walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her gently.

"I'm sorry I make you feel trapped."

I'm not.

"You're not, and you know that. I want you to take me the fuck home. You said you would yesterday!"

"That was yesterday this is now." I yanked her up by her neck looking into her eyes.

I could feel her legs tighten as I looked  down at her thighs. "What are you hiding from me?"

Look at her, so pathetic.

"Anthony let me go."

"Or what? Your gonna scream? or maybe your gonna cry your eyes out this time."

"I promise I won't. You're really hurting me. Please." she begged.

I pushed her a bit closer, leaning her back to the tree. I let my hand roam every inch of her body.

"Ant-"

"Open them. I wanna feel you." i lifted her night gown up slightly. She opened her legs allowing me to feel her heat.

"Is this what you wanted?" I smirked.

"N- no Anthony I want you t-ta." her eyes and head rolled back. Letting my fingers do all the talking.

"You know where your home is, it's with me. You don't really wanna go home, you just want me to fuck you to sleep again."

"No Anthony that's not true~ " she pressed down onto her lip trying to hold composure.

I smirked as I pressed myself against her body, moving my fingers at a faster pace.

"I know what you really want Candie. All you have to do is ask." I whispered as I attempted to kiss her neck.

She pressed her fingers into my stomach, pushing me away from her exposed self.

Her hand made it's way across my face. Leaving a stinging pain. I gritted my teeth.