Hold me, please

I ran as far as I can until I reached the park I use to spend all my time in as a child. I placed my hand on the bench leaning onto it while catching my breath. I know what I did was wrong but I didn't care.

He shouldn't have done that. I pulled out my phone, trying to think of someone I can call.

I knew if I bought Myra or Josh into this , they would try to do something about it.

I decided to call Sean , I needed his kindness right now. Plus I really did miss him.

The phone ringed and contuined to ring until he finally picked up. "Sean?"

"The fuck do you want?" Jenna snarled into the phone.

"Give Sean the phone!"

I heard her laugh and snicker with someone, who I thought may have been Sean.

"Sean yeah, he's a little busy right now." she laughed before hanging up in my face.

"Fucking bitch!" I screamed throwing my phone onto the ground.

I gasped as I realize what I just did I quickly bent down to pick up my now cracked phone. I shook my head as I examined it. I was grateful that it still worked but upset that with the cracked screen.

"Great."

I can't believe Sean was still hanging around her. Its almost like he didn't even care. I didn't know if Sean was at his house but I decided to go there anyways.

It was a long walk since we both lived on different sides of town.

***

I bit my lip as I hesitated in knocking on the door. But immediately didn't after I heard the obnoxious laughs come from his back yard.

I gritted my teeth as I walked into the back , there laughter died down as I stepped into the patio.

Sean had been slumped over while Jenna had been kissing and rubbing her hands under his shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I slapped her hands off of him pulling him by his arm.

"He clearly likes it." Jenna spat.

"Why don't you just fucking leave! He doesn't wanna be with your slutty ass anyways." Rocky snickered as he stood in front of me trying to be intimidating.

I glared at him clenching my fists. "It's time for you guys to go."

Jenna looked at me then looked at rocky and liam with a smirk. I could see from the corner of my eye Sean moving his head.

"Oh you wanna go in the back room?" Louie says walking behind me.

I could feel him push me into Rocky, and Jenna laugh as they both dragged me into Sean's kitchen.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I screamed as I bit into Rocky arm.

He screamed as I held my bite on his arm. "Louie get this bitch the fuck off of me!"

Louie yanked me up by my shirt and threw me onto floor. "You wanna fucking play tough!"

I spat at him and kicked him into his knee. "You're such a fucking bitch Valerie!"

He grasped at his knee immediately falling on top of me. He forced my arms on the ground trapping me with his heavy body weight.

I could hear Rocky's laughter as I struggled trying to get him off me. His laughter died down as the screen door opened.

"She's right it's time for all of you guys to leave!" Sean says kicking Louie shoulder.

Louie removed himself off of me and I started to crawl towards Sean. I could hear the scoff as Sean took my side.

"You're so stupid for even trying with that whore!" one of the guys said.

Sean stumbled toward them and throwing a punch at his so called friend.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" Rocky said as Louie grabbed Sean off him.

Sean pushed him punching him in the face as well. He roughly started pushing Louie into the wall.

"Sean calm the fuck down man! I-"

"Don't you ever touch her again! Don't ever!" Sean said gripping onto his shirt.

Louie shook his head rapidly, as Sean let go of him he quickly grabbed up his groaning friend rushing out of Sean's front door.

Sean stumbled further into the kitchen I got myself up walking over to try and help him into his room. But he just shook his head pushing me away.

He opened the door to his room collapsing onto his bed. I sat at the corner of his bed.

"Sean?"

He didn't even answer, he didn't even check to see if I was fine from the beating I had just took.

"Are you okay Sean?" I crawled into him , trying to hold onto him.

I put my head onto his shoulder, taking a deep breathe. "Sean please answer me."

"I'm just tired Valerie."

"Can you please just hold me, please."

Sean lifted his head from his arms and grabbed a hold of my body. I felt like I drove him to a point where he doesn't know what to do with me anymore.

"Sean I love you. And I'm sorry that you have to put up with someone like me!" I buried my head further into his chest.

I breathed deeply into my nose, letting out a quivering sigh.

"I don't deserve you, Sean. I don't deserve you at all. You're too good for me."

"Don't say that , okay. I love you. I don't care how difficult you are I like being there for you." he looked me into my eyes as he said this.

I slightly smiled as I pressed my lips against his. He smiled , running his fingers through my hair.

"I want to be with you. I don't need Jenna or any of my friends. I don't care what my mom thinks about you. All I know is that I want to be with you." he cupped my cheeks giving me a kiss on the forehead.

My eyes started to water, " I want to be you too Sean."

I let Sean go to sleep after our talk. Were all good now and I'm happy about that. He's the only good thing I have in my fucked up life. And I'm really grateful for him.

"Thank you Sean."