Rough day?

We all sat in a booth and waited while Sean  brought us some drinks. Sean smiled as he placed the tray of drinks on the table. Jenna eyed me before she faked smiled at Sean.

"Thanks." she mouthed before taking a tiny sip of her favorite beer.

Myra scoffed as she remove herself from the table taking her drink to the dance floor.

"Someone has a problem?" rocky mocked, Josh squinted his eyes before sneaking him the finger.

"Let's just try to make the best of this night." I whispered to Josh as he attempted to smile.

Jenna stood up slamming her drink onto the table as she pulled Sean away  to the dance floor.

Josh just shook his head , disappointed as he looked at Sean. I just sat there feeling a bit dumb for wanting Sean to be here.

I saw Rocky and Louie from the corner of my eye laughing at me. I took my drink and chugged it before heading to the dance floor as well.

I danced and laughed with Myra. She kept tilting her head over at someone who had been staring at me. It was that guy.

"You should tell that guy to kick them out." Myra laughed.

I shrugged twirling it back on her. I could hear a gasp escape from her lips . She shook her head trying to assure me there was nothing wrong.

"What Myra."

"It's nothing really. " she lied.

"Stop Myra what is it."

She hesitated for a minute and then finally told me. I could have sworn I just saw Jenna kiss Sean.

I turned at to look at Jenna, who had Sean turned around whispering into his ear.

"I swear sometimes Sean is just too nice for his own good. "

"Fuck this." I shook my head and walked over to Jenna pushing her away from him.

"The fuck is your problem bitch!"

I gritted my teeth and looked at her angrily. "Jenna I know what the fuck you're doing!"

She looked at me extremely confused as Rocky and Louie surrounded her, giving her instant back up.

"What exactly am I doing? If you're mad that Sean isn't claiming you just say that." she says purposely playing with her hair.

"If you wanna get punched in your jaw just say that." Myra spat from behind.

Sean tried to calm everything down but it just got worse and worse. His friends exchanged some words and then so did  mine. I got so irritated seeing Jenna play the victim. She reminded me so much of my mom.

It got to a point we're someone else got their self  involved.

"I don't care who started what. One of y'all got to fucking leave." the woman says pointing around at us.

I just looked at Sean disappointedly, "Just go with her."

"Valeri-"