Don't make a sound

TRIGGER WARNING: INVOLVES USE OF STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL BEHAVIORS, AND SUICIDE

***

Candie had survived from me nearly choking the light out of her. Hurting her didn't make me feel good at all, but maybe I did enjoy some of it. Seeing her cry was always kind of a turn on.

I've decided that I'll be more nicer for her sake. However after that incident she has been the same. All she wants to do is lie in bed and cry.

I grabbed the tray filled with the delicious meal I had prepare for her. It was her favorite meal, I thought maybe that would get her out of this deep depression she had been in weeks.

I brought the food to her room, "Candie what the fuck are you doing?!" I jolted over to her dropping the meal I had just prepared for her.

"It's what you want me to do right? You want me to torture myself. You want me to kill myself!" she cried as she cut the razor blade deeper in her skin.

"I never said that Candie. And you know it." I snatched the razor out of her hand.

After that she started to throw the pillows off of the bed. Crying and pulling her hair as if I did something wrong.

"Why don't you just let me die?" she screamed. "I don't wanna be here with you anymore."

"Shut the fuck up!" I grabbed her by her face. As I was close to her I'd realize how awful she smelled.

I dragged her to the bathroom throwing her into the tub, "Take care of yourself." I said allowing her to have some privacy in the bathroom.

I didn't hear the shower running, instead I heard her forcing herself to throw up.

God she's so disgusting.

After she had finished I heard the shower finally turn on. I decided that I was gonna find something else to do till she was out of her shower.

~time skip~

A couple of hours passed by since I last spoke to Candie. I figured she was upstairs trying to get some rest. I'd been on the couch watching whatever I could find.

I must have drowsed off because Candie was before my eyes in front of me. On her knees.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't say anything just looking at me. She placed her on my leg with her  thumb grazing at my knee.

"Anthony?" she softly says as she climbed into my lap.

"What?"

"I'm- " she began to rock herself on me, begging me to touch her.

"You're so needy." I laughed , she continues to use my leg as some sort of sex toy.

What a fucking idiot.

She cried at home sensitive she felt. Candie was like a cat in heat. I didn't give her the reaction she wanted. She kept on rocking herself on me. As if I wasn't there.

"Anthony why won't you touch me!" she whined placing her hands on my crotch area.

"God you're disgusting." I laughed again. She looked at me with begging eyes. 

"Please? just hold me." she cried again.

I smirked because I felt how dripping she was. She was dripping onto me, and I didn't do anything about it. I wanted her to beg.

"Look at me while you please your pathetic self." I laughed.

"Anthony I-" I brought her face to meet my eyes. She shudder at the sight of me, which made me laugh.

"You look so fucking stupid."

A tear slowly rolled down her cheek. I cracked another laugh at that. Was I making her cry?

"What are you trying to tell me?"

She cried as she began to tremble on top of my leg. "Anthony I'm-"

Candie's face went red before she threw up on my pants. She soon realized what she'd down and threw herself down on the ground crawling away from me.

I don't know why but out of nowhere I started to laugh. She came back to me trying to wipe off her stomach juice. I just kept laughing as she struggled making eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." she began wailing. I nudged her head to the floor before getting myself up from the couch, dragging her by her hair.

"No no I don't wanna go down there! Anthony! Anthony!!"

Not caring for her demands I began dragging her down the wooden stairs. Once we got to the bottom she kept trying to make her way back up to the top of the stairs.

She started  hyperventilating  and grabbing onto her knees again. I wasn't gonna hit her or even try to have fun with her. I was gonna leave her down here. Until she start to appreciate more. Until she stopped crying about everything.

"Goodnight." I told her as I walked up the stairs making sure the basement was locked behind me.

*Candie's P.o.v*

My heart raced as I realized he bring me back downstairs. I hated going down there it was cold and being in the dark really scared me.

"Anthony please!" I cried.

My heart started beating faster and my breath rapidly picked up. I was tired. I couldn't take this abuse anymore. I rocked myself slowly trying to console my frustrations.

I couldn't bear this anymore. I felt like I had already lost her. I failed her. If I couldn't protect her now. What makes me think I would be able to protect her after she was born.

I rubbed at my stomach trying to feel that tingle of life I had felt before. She was dead she had to be.

I wouldn't want her to have a monster for a father. She deserves better and so do I. I can't believe I was even thinking about doing it but I did.

As put the the noose around my neck. I thought about the many ways I would be saving me and my child.

"Please work." I let out a huge shaky breath before removing my feet off the chair.

I didn't try to struggle for air. I didn't even want to ask for help. I just decided it was tim for me to accept my fate.

"Goodbye."