not okay

I wasn't fully okay with the idea of letting Ryland walking around me willingly, but Dosse insisted that we keep him. I think Ryland knew i wasn't that much fond of him because he started talking more with Dosse than me. He placed a camera in the room that Meredith had been keeping her in, i was able to watch her every move. She looked better without me.

The glow on her skin had been more noticeable as of lately, i was aware that she nor Meredith, never even went to the police yet, even if they did, Henry would be able to cover up some noise with just a few bucks.

"What do you think about that Anthony?" i could hear his squeaky voice ruining my thoughts again.

"What was it again?"

Dosse put her hand up to her face trying to hide her laughter, i gave her a side eye and Ryland began repeating himself again.

"I was saying the longer you wait the more time she has to go to the police. So if anything we should just get everything over and done with and just do it now!"

I smoked on my cigarette, blowing it in his direction. He rolled his eyes then looked back over at Dosse. I heard him, i was just getting tired of hearing him.

"I hear you Ryland but the police has been the only thing you've been worried about as of so far. How don't i know if you've been paying trips to the pig house."

His eyes widened with fear, "No no i wanna help you Anthony i really do!"

Dosse stopped leaning on the counter, moving an inch closer to Ryland. He backed away, getting the hint. She tilted her head while she watched him speak. He always developed a bit of a stutter whenever he got nervous.

"If does happen to go to the police." she put up a finger gun to her head indicating something only her and Ryland knew.

"There will be no need for that, come on, you guys can trust me!"

"I don't just give anyone my trust."

Dosse scoffed loudly, i'm guessing to get my attention. She plays way too much.

"Then what do we do."

"We're gonna wait it out for a little while." I replied.

"It's been damn there a week already!"

"Hey what are you fucking deaf or something? He said we're gonna wait!" Dosse yelled.

She was so aggressive towards him, as long as she had him in line he would still be able to breathe. I'm sure Dosse knew that. Ryland shook his head rapidly, "I'm sorry i didn't mean to bug too much, i understand!"

"Good now get the fuck out of my house before i shoot you myself." I stood up walking to the front door, and opening it for him to leave.

He pick through his things and hurried through the door. He gave it a good slam shut before rushing into his car and out of the drive way. Finally, some peace and quiet. He talked way too much, overall his voice was irritating to hear.

"Yeah he's so dead after this is over with."

"But, he's right though." Dosse trailed off..

"Please i don't need you on my dick too." i spat out, dosse face scrunched up in disgust and then in a sudden smile.

"Speaking of dick, your little fuck toy wanted me to give you her number. Aren't you getting around."

I admit it was what i needed to clear my head, but as for calling her to screw again probably not gonna happen. But then again Valerie does like to act out, shit i would have done what i did if that bitch didn't end up pulling stunt like this. She better comply or i'm gonna hurt her so badly.