Chapter 11 | Memories Hurt

LOADING BACKGROUND EVENTS

WELCOME NEW USER, SAMANTHA LANE!

What a horndog.

Samantha braided her dark brown hair and tucked wet strands behind her ear.

The moonlight lit up her pale, nude body.

For a tomboy- Samantha was quite proud of her feminine frame. Her sagging breasts, hip dips, and clean skin... she can achieve this without makeup like Trish.

She scoffed. That bitch, Trish.

Samantha couldn't believe her boyfriend was trying to get in that girl's pants. Trish looks fake- especially with her ugly blonde hair and dull blue eyes. She's so skinny she's practically starving! What a whore.

She was being harsh, but she needed a moment to simmer in her rageful thoughts.

The teen sat on a raft in the water. It was tied to a rock underwater- so she could sit on it without worrying about floating away.

She twirled her finger around the tip of her braid in thought. 

Maybe Samantha could fuck one of the other boys as revenge? James was cute, but he was obviously ogling Cynthia...

Tommy was hot. Maybe she could bag him.

Samantha coughed into her fist- looking at it- before noticing blood.

She continued to cough, her chest aching, before the nude teen fell flat on her face on the raft.

A crossbow bolt was lodged through her chest- piercing her heart with perfect aim. Without a single scream or fuss- she died alone with her angry thoughts on a raft.

And she was none the wiser.