Chapter 2̷̭̋̂͆͠9̶̝̘̭̗͓̾.̷̛̦̪̦̰̞̣̯̭͛̅̾̐̚5̷̣̤̠̼͊̄| Trespassers

LOADING HIDDEN CONTENT

WARN-
Ě̴̟̤̭̲̻̬̳͉̌̍̎̆͝R̴̜̠̘͗̈́͛̔͋̊͘̚͠R̷͙̉͂͗̂̿̀̽͗͘͠O̶̥͑̾͛͋̓͠Ȑ̴̹̇̓̔̅͠
LOADING COMMAND PROMPTS...

WARN-Ě̴̟̤̭̲̻̬̳͉̌̍̎̆͝R̴̜̠̘͗̈́͛̔͋̊͘̚͠R̷͙̉͂͗̂̿̀̽͗͘͠O̶̥͑̾͛͋̓͠Ȑ̴̹̇̓̔̅͠LOADING COMMAND PROMPTS

MAINTENANCE REQUEST CLEARED!
UNVERIFIED CHARACTER FILES DELETED!
EDITING FILE "SAM REED"...
ERROR! CANNOT EDIT DEVELOPER-MADE FILES!
EDITING FILE "TAMMY RODRIGUEZ"...
SUCCESSFULLY SAVED NEW VERSION OF EDITED FILE!

He needed to get home.

The sun had set 10 minutes ago, 5:20 pm. Other than small lights throughout the camp along the paths and cabins, it was completely dark.

He was uncomfortably far from Sam- and he could feel it in his bones.

Jason's legs would move on their own, and his hands would twitch with the familiar bloodlust forced upon him by the curse. He could barely inch his body in the direction of Sam.

It was late; the monsters were coming out, and his precious friend was alone.

There were trespassers on his land- he even saw them. There were three of them: two teens he recognized and a middle-aged woman unknown to him.

Peering into the depths of the dark forest- the man noticed a rabbit-like abomination the size of a thin teenager digging into the dirt.

They were out.

They never come out the day or night trespassers arrive.

This made him uncomfortable. If the teenagers caused a ruckus and found Sam... they could lure in those monstrosities and hurt her.

Like the lull of the abyss, a wavering wind in his mind made him stop in his tracks.

"̶S̶a̴m̸a̷n̵t̴h̴a̶ ̴i̷s̷ ̶t̴r̷y̵i̴n̶g̴ ̸t̶o̸ ̸e̸s̶c̴a̸p̸e̶.̷"̸ The soothing voice of mother whispered.

He immediately started walking as quickly as he could.

"No..." He croaked with a shake of his head, "No, No... Sam..."

Sam would never. She promised him she wouldn't- she held him tight and soothed him in his worst moments.

Sam would never. She would never.

Mother has started to corrupt his thoughts about Sam. She didn't like that the woman was trying to stop him from killing people- she said it was his duty ever since a counselor killed her.

Yes, yes, that's right... It was his sworn duty.

But Sam didn't like it. If she didn't like it, then Jason wanted nothing more than to please her. He loved her. But he loves his mother, too.

What side should he be on?

As he treks through the woods, the massive man spots the woman polluting his thoughts, running down a path. He trembled at the sight of her beauty- watching her soft thighs brush against each other with every step.

Sam held a fire axe in her left hand. She was heading in a specified direction... but further away from the camp entrance.

She knew this camp nearly as well as him, didn't she? Sam would know where to go to get out.

He locked his sights upon a crouched shadow following close behind her.

A mutilated, horrible-looking creature crawled toward his Sam. It had cat-like ears with small brown spots littering its soft fur. It was the least-malnourished-looking creature he'd seen, but that didn't make it any less horrifying.

Its eyes were large, wide bulbs glaring holes into the back of the ginger woman.

Its unhinged jaw had yellowed teeth and fangs. Drool dripped down its agape mouth like a slow waterfall- its tongue twitching anxiously.

He was enraged. Was this creature, this hopeless little thing, trying to hunt Sam?

Silently approaching the creature, he grabbed it by the neck and squeezed it. It yowled and cried, struggling to breathe, until its head popped off like a jester in a box. 

The body of the monstrous bobcat dropped to the ground. It twitched in its death- crimson blood murky with tar pouring from its head.

Jason carelessly tossed the head into the woods. His gloves were ruined with their blood.

"̷Y̵o̴u̷ ̸a̷r̷e̶ ̶w̷a̵s̴t̴i̶n̷g̸ ̵t̴i̴m̷e̵,̶ ̴b̶o̸y̵.̵"̴ The wind whispered in his ear, "̸G̵o̷ ̴k̶i̷l̵l̷ ̵f̵o̴r̶ ̴m̶o̸m̸m̴y̵.̷"̶

He twitched uncontrollably. Jason threw his head back- legs moving on their own and hand latching itself to the hilt of his machete.

The trespassers weren't far. 

The man leaned his head forward and cracked his neck before marching on.

"̴T̴h̶a̴t̶'̸s̵ ̷a̴ ̷g̶o̸o̶d̸ ̶b̶o̵y̶.̸"̴

I AM IN CONTROL.