Chapter 1̶̢͔̟̲̈̔̓̃͂̐̚͠4̸̢̡̡̙̗͚̲̈́̌̉̋̓͜͝.̸̭̼͉̜̥̻̦̭̮͑̅̄̎̐̐̆̈5̵̣̻̩̈́̐͗͋| Debts Repaid

LOADING HIDDEN CONTENT

WARN̴̢̛̲͈̓̋͌̄I̵̢̨̫̲̭̪͕̺̎̓̕̕N̴̢͙̼͌͗͂̍̆͠G̵̫̖̮̲̎̈́̓͐̓̌͘͠͝! UNREGISTERED CHAPTER, G̶̲͚͖̫̀̂͌̆̿̄͘͘L̶̡̮̞̤͇͙͌ͅI̸̜͎͊̈́͝T̸̙̬͛̕Ç̸̮͎̣͚͗̀̀̀͘̕͜͠H̶̜̬̥̳̰̩̭̬̾́͑̍̉̒̍͘͠E̵͕͐̄̃̑̕S̷̫̔̈́ MAY APPEAR.

She had the beauty of a Renaissance painting.

Her ginger hair, swamp-green eyes, and freckled cheeks hadn't changed since C̷̢͉̳̣̭͙͔̆̔̂h̵̢̜͖̜̪̀i̸̝̳̬̝̳̘̞͙̎̃̿͂̒̒l̵̢̯͖͉̥̪̏͆͠d̸̛̹̠̬̹́̋͋́͐͠hood. Her hair was cut shorter- but that didn't make her less recognizable.

What truly changed the most was her body.

She went from a small 4-foot little girl to a 5'4 woman. H̴̡̡̝̠̰̤̭̄̌̈́̀͜ě̴͈̦̫̪̦̖̽̂̄̈͘͝ was almost knocked off H̷̨̢̖͎̖̣̘͌͆̈́̇̿̅̈́͜͠į̷̜͈̩̬͕̯̉̑̇͊̉͆̂̋s̴͇̝͉̙̊̀̇͌̕͝͝ feet at the mere sight of her curvy hips.

It was hard not to swoon at the sight of the beautiful woman. Normally, ḩ̴̣̹̣͍͎̙͋͂̏͛͋͆̐e̶̬͈̓̐'̵͓̇̈́̽̑͗̑̒̆̊d̷͙̮̝͍̔̂̅͒ ̷̱̙̱̝̊͒̌̀͒̐̽̚͠ want to share things, but Sam made ĥ̷͇̬̻͌͆̋i̴̧̪̞͇̻̥͓̯̣̅̿͒̀͛̒̾͝m̵̘̠̥̺̎̽̀̍̉͆̆͘͠ ̷̛̟̤̈̾͛́̈́̆̔͂ greedy. Oh, the joy ḩ̴̣̹̣͍͎̙͋͂̏͛͋͆̐e̶̬͈̓̐ felt when she came walking down that path with the volunteers.

H̴̡̡̝̠̰̤̭̄̌̈́̀͜ě̴͈̦̫̪̦̖̽̂̄̈͘͝ froze up when she backed into ĥ̷͇̬̻͌͆̋i̴̧̪̞͇̻̥͓̯̣̅̿͒̀͛̒̾͝m̵̘̠̥̺̎̽̀̍̉͆̆͘͠ ̷̛̟̤̈̾͛́̈́̆̔͂. The touch of another was foreign enough- but the touch of Sam? Priceless.

 She's terrified of ĥ̷͇̬̻͌͆̋i̴̧̪̞͇̻̥͓̯̣̅̿͒̀͛̒̾͝m̵̘̠̥̺̎̽̀̍̉͆̆͘͠ ̷̛̟̤̈̾͛́̈́̆̔͂, though. It was clear by her rapid heartbeat and horrified looks.

... And the running.

"S̵h̵e̴'̵s̵ ̸s̶c̴a̵r̸e̷d̶,̴ ̴d̷e̶a̷r̷.̴" Spoke a soft voice- echoing as if spoken in a tunnel.

W̵̫͆̈́͐̕A̵̖͚̖̓̏͑͜R̶͚̰̼̟̄͗͘N̶̘͎̙̽I̶̫͝N̵͚̄͝Ğ̵͖̮̦͙! UNAUTHORIZED VIEWER!
ATTEMPTING PROGRAM TERMINȀ̴͔̯̝͋̃͋T̷̢̮̣͊I̶̤̭̺͚̅͠͝O̶̡̭̠̞͗͋͒̊̏͜Ņ̴̻̠̼̹̟̾̓̈́͋͝...