Chapter 28 | Dear Mother of Mine

OCTOBER 31ST, 1980

OCTOBER 31ST, 1980.
YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED USER SAM REED.

His massive, calloused hands groped her body- curving down her torso and to her wider hips.

She shivered under his touch- skin boiling like a wicked spell was cast upon her. Sam's greedy hands latched onto his biceps. She felt every vein, dip, and scar as if he were a work of art. The woman squeezed him tenderly.

Jason picked her up with a darkening gaze and sat her on his lap. She gasped at the sudden movement- her weight a footnote regarding his neverending abilities.

She slid her rump against his tightening crotch. The hard bump bulged into her heat- which began to throb with a ruthless mind of its own.

His chest vibrated when he threw his head back with a needy groan. The contact made him squeeze his eyes shut.

The man wordlessly tucked his hands under her bottom. He gingerly squeezed them before hiking them down her thighs- prodding and clutching them with desire. He rutted his hips up into her- making her wave her hips back and forth against him.

Dreams are often a small piece of reality.

The sun was barely making an appearance over the horizon. Tears from the clouds dripped off the cold leaves- leaving a strong scent of damp soil. Each droplet whispered memories of the storm that night.

Dreams tend to represent nearly anything. Fear, desire, anger... or perhaps nothing at all.

A coat too large for her dangled around her body. It reached her jean-covered knees.

It wasn't her jacket. Jason offered her one of his jackets due to her constant shivers from the morning glory. It smelled strongly of him.

Jason was riddled with a scent of pine and soil. It reminded Sam of a flourishing greenhouse riddled with greenery, vegetables, and ornamental flowers. The woman couldn't stop basking in the scent.

She's struggled to keep eye contact or talk to him since her night dream. It was one of steaming desire.

Her oggling inevitably ended with her dreaming not of memories but of the man in front of her. A muscular, desirable, caring young man drove her to dream of rubbing against him.