𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

─── ・ 。゚♡: *

─── ・ 。゚♡: *.☽ .* :♡ ˚。・ ───

Once I finished eating dinner with Alice and her family, Alice offered to take me on a tour of the rest of the house.

She showed me around the vast dining room, the living room — which had the most beautiful grand piano placed in the corner of the room that belonged to Edward — and even let me take a look at Carlisle's massive office he had that was filled to the brim with books of all sorts on the towering bookshelves that covered most of the wall space in his study.

After showing me around most of the first and second stories of the house, Alice led me to the third story, where her bedroom was located — along with Rosalie and Emmett's room on the same floor.

We walked past their room, and she slowly opened the door to her bedroom, located on the left side at the end of the long hall. As I walked in, I was amazed by how elegantly astonishing her room looked.

The room faced out towards the backyard of the house, with a perfect view of the thick, unaltered forest that encroached around their home, along with the tall mountains you could see from beyond the woods.

It could all be easily seen through the large glass door that led out to a wooden outdoor balcony connected to the back end of her bedroom. Only a pair of sheer lace curtains that hung over the door gave her space a slight feel of privacy.

The room had an overall classic, graceful, yet modern and chic look to it. A large, glass chandelier hung above on the ceiling, the floor was made up of soft, woven carpet in a light beige shade, the walls were painted a soft, pale pink color, and several beautiful and colorful framed paintings and fashion-themed decorations were hung on the walls that made the room appear more lively.

She also had a large velvet loveseat in the west corner of the room, a glass coffee table in front of it placed over a soft, oriental rug that matched the tones of the room, and there was a long, powder-white desk on the opposite side of the room — meant to be her study area — which also had a few wall bookshelves above it packed with several books.

After examining her entire room, I immediately noticed there was enough space to fit almost three full-size bedrooms in this capacity.

She even had a large white vanity table placed in the middle of the eastern wall with all the makeup and hair products you could need, along with a full-sized walk-in closet that was bigger than my own bedroom, chock-full of designer clothes, and numerous pairs of shoes.

"This is the most stunning bedroom I've ever seen," I uttered, clearly impressed.

"I'm so happy you love it!" She replied proudly. "I do try my best to keep it looking as spotless and dazzling as possible."