20

The competition class also held a formal mock exam not long after the midterm exam. The difficulty of the test paper and the competition process were all based on the national competitions in previous years.

Ruan Mian hit her menstrual period again on the day of the exam, which affected her overall condition. She lost all points in the afternoon experimental exam (3+3), and her overall ranking dropped directly from the first place to the bottom.

But fortunately, things happened for a reason, and no one was very surprised. They even thought that she could still return to the first position in the next exam.

Even if the person sitting on top now is Chen Yi, the Chen Yi who ranks first in every monthly exam.

The day when the results came out happened to be Saturday.

In the evening, classes ended early.

Meng Xing Lan made an appointment with Ruan Mian to go shopping.

Only Liang Yi Ran and Jiang Rang of the four boys who usually went with her followed.

Jiang Rang's overt and unfavorable overtures would inevitably lead to ambiguous thoughts.

Ruan Mian could not pretend to know nothing and accept the good things from another person when she had someone in her heart.

Her love is already heartbreaking and bitter enough, and she doesn't want others to feel the same as herself, letting her sweetheart decide her life or death with just one word.

But before anyone said anything, Ruan Mian could only choose to alienate Jiang Rang quietly, killing all remaining possibilities.

The few interactions between the two people were due to the regression of one of them, and there was very little left.

The days of the second semester of high school fly by like the wind.

In the hot summer, with the hoarse chirping of cicadas and the green leaves covering the entire wall, the beauty we once had together will eventually become the irreplaceable youth in everyone’s memory.

During the most important two days in June, the whole city of Pingcheng was under martial law.

The No. 8 Middle School was one of the examination areas. The first and second grade students were given a short two-day holiday as the exam room was vacated for the third grade students.

Ruan Mian had been very busy recently, and when she took a break, she felt completely lazy. She slept at home all day on the 7th and didn't go out until the evening.

Li Zhi was a candidate this year, and the examination room happened to be in No. 8 Middle School. He didn't go with the school and went back to his home.

Ruan Mian went out with him to walk on the road for half an hour last night.

Now she walked slowly to the door of his supermarket, stretched her head and looked in. She didn't see anyone from Li Zhi, but Li Zhi's father saw her first, and greeted her with a smile: "Are you looking for Li Zhi?"

Ruan Mian smiled shyly: "Ah, Uncle Li, are you here? Has Li Zhi not come back yet?"

"He went back early. He is in the backyard."

Father Li put down the calculator in his hand and said with a kind expression, "Come in and go find him in the yard yourself. It'll be fine."

Ruan Mian nodded: "Uncle Li, you are busy, I will go over first."

"Go ahead."

Ruan Mian entered the store, walked around two rows of shelves, and entered the Li family's yard, where she happened to bump into Li Zhi who had just come out of the shower.