30

Chen Yi also came to his senses at the words "Long time no see" and put away the surprise in his eyes.

 In fact, he had not known anything about her in the past nine years.

She occasionally appears in Li Zhi's circle of friends every Spring Festival, and he knows a little bit about her whereabouts.

He found out that she went back to her previous school to repeat her studies.

He knew she was the top scorer in science in the second year.

He learned that she went to a northern city to study medicine.

The intermittent information is not enough to piece together a complete impression of her, but it is not a completely unknown stranger.

Chen Yi abandoned the polite exchanges and resumed the topic he had left off before: "How are the soldiers who were sent here for surgery just now?"

Ruan Mian pressed the cap of her pen, which was her habit at work: "They are all still in the operating room, and we won't know the specific situation until the doctor comes out."

Chen Yi frowned slightly, but before he could speak, Shen Yu, who was called over by the leader and was late to speak, hurried in from outside: "Chen Yi, how are Xiao Zhou and the others. Director Yu's side..."

When he said this, he also saw the female doctor standing opposite Chen Yi. 

He didn't recognize it at first. 

After a few seconds, Shen Yu opened his eyes wide and said in a surprised tone: "Ruan Mian?"

She thought it was a coincidence that she met an old friend in a foreign land, but Ruan Mian didn't expect there would be a second one.

 She put down her pen and chuckled: "It's me. What a coincidence, you are here too."

Shen Yu groaned, looked at the name on her white coat, then looked at her person, shook his head and sighed: "Why did you become a doctor? Didn't you do physics before?"

Ruan Mian hadn't heard anyone mention the past for a long time. 

As soon as the dusty past was revealed, memories seemed to be opened and flooded out like a tide.

Her heartbeat trembled, her fingers unconsciously clasping the edge of the medical record board, but her tone was normal: "I didn't win the prize in the competition, so I didn't want to take this path anymore."

Shen Yu used to have a funny character, but as he got older, his character became less stable, and his words still had the shadow of the past: "Sure enough, the top student speaks with confidence. I was particularly puzzled at the beginning, how can a girl like you master science? That's good, you must know that before you came to No. 8 Middle School, I worshiped Chen Yi like a god. Unfortunately, when you came later, I pulled him down from the altar and pushed him to the bottom of the box."

Ruan Mian glanced at Chen Yi subconsciously. 

The bright light in the hall surrounded his tall and tall figure. His face was particularly handsome under the light, and his eyes were so straight that no one could find anything wrong. 

Even the dust was suppressed. You can't help but have an extraordinary bearing.

Compared with the thinness in high school, the outline of the face has become much sharper. The edges and corners have been polished by the years and have become clearer and more mature. There is more of a masculine look that was not there before.

Only those eyes were exactly the same as in the memory.

She quietly retracted her gaze and raised her hand to point to the side: "The operating room is over there. You can go and wait over there. If you need anything, you can tell us."