35

Ruan Mian had a dream.

She dreamed that she returned to No. 8 Middle School and became roommates with Chen Yi again.

The scenes of the past were replayed one by one in her dream, and the sadness and sorrow of the past were also replicated, making Ruan Mian in the dream also linger for a long time. Can't let go.

The dream was very long and messy, with many fleeting fragments.

As a bystander, she saw Ruan Mian, who was moving forward in the sports meeting, and Ruan Mian, who had been sad for a long time because of the person she liked.

Ruan Mian was turning around and crying secretly late at night.

In her dreams, she is always chasing a shadow that she can never catch up with.

Suddenly, the shadow disappeared, and the scenes in No. 8 Middle School began to change.

The high-rise buildings were in ruins, the surrounding area was vast, and the entire sky was dark and gloomy.

Ruan Mian heard someone crying in the distance and looked for the sound. She saw many people standing next to a pile of ruins. She slowly approached, and those people seemed to have seen her, their eyes wanting to speak but stopping.

At this time, Ruan Mian saw Shen Yu half-kneeling on the ground, and the man lying in front of him covered in blood and soundless.

Shen Yu stood up and walked to her.

Ruan Mian heard herself asking him who this was.

Shen Yu looked a little unbearable, Ruan Mian stepped forward and grabbed his clothes, almost unable to stand, crying and asking him who this was.

"Chen Yi."

Shen Yu in the dream said: "Ruan Mian, this is Chen Yi, he is dead."

he died.

Those three words kept replaying in Ruan Mian's ears like a curse. Her whole body collapsed and she couldn't help crying, her vision gradually blurred.

The surrounding sky suddenly darkened, and Ruan Mian saw two people standing aside, taking away another "Chen Yi" from Chen Yi's body.

She grabbed Shen Yu's clothes and said someone had taken Chen Yi away, but Shen Yu said he didn't see anyone else and Chen Yi was still lying there.

The silent people around her looked at her as if they were looking at some monster.

No one believed Ruan Mian's words. She broke down and cried loudly. She chased the three shadows in panic and shouted with all her strength. : "Chen Yi!"

"Chen Yi!"

It was daylight, and Ruan Mian suddenly woke up from her dream, breaking out in a cold sweat because of this nightmare.

The despair and helplessness she felt in the dream made her still frightened in the real world, and she didn't even dare to close her eyes again.

"you're awake?"

The sudden voice from the side brought Ruan Mian back to her senses. She turned her head and looked to the left, looking surprised and happy: "Why are you here?"

"I happened to pass by here on a business trip, so I stopped by."

He Ze Chuan picked up the water glass on the table and handed it over: "Drink some water."

Ruan Mian rubbed her face, sat up from the hospital bed, took the water and drank half a glass of water.

After a while, she asked, "When did you arrive?"