60

As soon as these words came out, the room was silent for a few seconds.

"Um?"

He trailed off and said word by word: "Appraisal, beauty, fatigue, tiredness?"

After Ruan Mian finished speaking, she felt that she had said the wrong thing.

Her eyes averted uncomfortably, deliberately pretending to be dumbfounded, "Ah, what?"

Chen Yi raised his hand and pinched her face with a little force.

He originally wanted to accuse her, but she hissed slightly in pain and was distracted again, "Does it hurt?"

Ruan Mian pressed her nose to his face, put her hands around his neck, and said coquettishly: "A little bit."

Her skin was white and soft, and she could leave a mark with just a little force.

Chen Yi remembered the time in the disaster area before, when he just squeezed her lightly, and her wrist was slightly injured.

The same goes for the cheek now.

The two fingerprints are clear and distinct, like blush that has not been applied evenly.

It looks a little funny and cute.

Chen Yi lowered his head and kissed her.

His lips and cheeks touched, making a soft "pop" sound.

He sighed, "Why are you so delicate?"

"No way."

Ruan Mian murmured, hooking her hand around his neck, restlessly poking the back of his neck with her fingers, touching his hard spine, and rubbing it twice.

Chen Yi was afraid that something would happen if he touched her any more, so he held her arm and pulled some distance away, and pointedly said: "Don't touch me, I'm afraid you won't be able to control it."

Ruan Mian didn't want to talk to him anymore, so she threw off his arm and walked towards the house, her tone neither salty nor cool, "Don't you want to see a room? Go ahead, that's the one."

This was the first time Chen Yi saw Ruan Mian acting petty.

For a moment, he felt a little cute.

He quickly followed her and hugged her from behind, "Are you angry?"

Ruan Mian also imitated what he said before, "Don't do anything, I'm afraid you won't be able to control it."

Chen Yi was so happy that he lowered his head and pecked her neck a few times.

He laughed vaguely, "Well, I can't control it."

The two of them were both in their twenties, and it was quite childish to have a conflict.

After a "cold war" for more than ten minutes, they reconciled again and were looking at the house hand in hand.

"Senior sister's bedroom is relatively small, but it faces the sun and has plenty of light."

Ruan Mian showed Chen Yi the second bedroom, then the kitchen and the bathroom outside, and finally followed the process, and also took a look at the master bedroom.

"Eh."

Chen Yi stood at the door and pointed to the bed in the bedroom, "Can the bed in the second bedroom be replaced with such a big bed?"

"Probably not. The room is so small. One and a half meters is already the limit."

Ruan Mian looked at him and reminded: "You will only come back for two days a month."