56

Chen Yi accidentally broke his cell phone some time ago and had no time to repair it, so he dug out his old cell phone.

It happened to be the same model and style as Ruan Mian, and the ringtones for both of them were the system default.

What's even more unfortunate is that Ruan Mian slept on the left side last night, and her phone was placed on the left side of the bed, but when Chen Yi came in for the second time, she slept on the right side.

Chen Yi didn't expect such a turn of events.

He put down his phone and lay down in the empty space on the left.

At this moment, the two people heard Ruan Ming Ke's confused voice coming from the receiver.

After looking at each other, Ruan Mian suddenly came back to her senses, took the phone and said, "It's me, dad. Give me a few minutes. I'll call you later."

"You call me back."

After saying that, she immediately cut off the call.

There was an awkward silence in the room.

After Chen Yi took a nap, his head was no longer so groggy. He stood up and sat up, but his voice was a little hoarse.

"Shall I call my uncle and explain?"

"Forget it, I'll fight."

Ruan Mian threw the phone on the quilt and bent down to bury it.

This action exposed her back against her pajamas, revealing her straight and rugged outline, and her slim waist was also exposed.

Chen Yi raised his hand and pinched the hem of her nightgown and pulled it down.

He raised his hand and pinched the bridge of her nose twice.

"I'll go out and wait for you. You call uncle first."

Ruan Mian said hello and stood up slowly.

Chen Yi raised his hand to push away the hair standing on her face, reached for the phone and handed it to her, "I'll take care of any problems."

"Um."

Chen Yi rubbed Ruan Mian's head again, got up and got out of bed, and took away his mobile phone before going out.

The room became quiet again with the sound of the door opening and closing.

Ruan Mian took the phone and thought for a while before dialing Ruan Ming Ke's number.

A few seconds later.

"dad."

She opened her mouth to shout, but nothing more came out.

Ruan Ming Ke's reaction was normal and he didn't mention the previous incident, "Have you just gotten up?"

Ruan Mian touched the lines on the quilt, lowered her head and said "hmm".

The father and daughter were silent for a while.

Ruan Mian sighed inaudibly and summoned up the courage to say, "Dad, the person who answered the phone just now was Chen Yi."

Ruan Ming Ke: "I guessed it."

"We..."

In fact, Ruan Mian had already thought of several reasons at that moment to explain why Chen Yi answered the call, but when he really wanted to say it out loud, it turned into a confession, "Dad, Chen Yi and I are already here Together."

Ruan Ming Ke didn't seem surprised at all, "When did it happen?"

"When I went back during the last Dragon Boat Festival."