67-2

The No. 8 Middle School scheduled the speech for the last day of May. 

Ruan Mian was unavailable that day and didn't even watch the live broadcast. Later, when she searched for replays online, there were only a few short video clips.

One of the videos shows Chen Yi cutting alone, but it is not complete.

 The beginning is already the second half of the speech. 

The man is wearing simple and clean white shirt and black trousers. His eyebrows are unruly, and his every move carries the unique maturity of an adult male. and sexy.

After the speech, there was the usual student question-and-answer session. 

There was almost nothing new in this part. It was just asking about who he was back then and what he is doing now.

Ruan Mian saw the end and the microphone was passed to a girl in the corner. 

She asked the last question, "Senior, what was the most memorable and regrettable thing in your high school?"

The quality of the video was not high definition, but it could not hide the man's outstanding appearance. 

He paused for a few seconds, as if thinking, with one hand hanging on the podium, the other hand holding the microphone, leaning slightly, and spoke in a deep voice. 

After many times of dissemination, it is still very clear.

"The most memorable thing is probably sitting at the same table with classmate Ruan."

There was a burst of screams at the scene, but it soon fell silent because of the voice coming from the microphone. 

The man lowered his eyebrows and smiled helplessly, "The most regrettable thing is that the time I spent at the same table with classmate Ruan was too short. "

The video ended here, and the last screams and cheers stopped abruptly, but Ruan Mian was still feeling a little uncontrollable, as if she was also there at that moment.

Later, Ruan Mian saw the follow-up to the video from Meng Xing Lan. 

When Chen Yi was about to leave the stage after saying his most regrettable thing, someone in the audience asked, do you still have contact now?

Chen Yi, who had already walked up the steps, borrowed the director's microphone, stood in the crowded auditorium, raised his hand and flashed the ring on his ring finger, and said in a cool and unrestrained tone: "Of course."

It was already July when she saw this video, and summer in City B started late.

 It was not like the humidity and heat in southern cities. The air here was dry but not dull, and the wind was filled with a real coolness.

Ruan Mian watched the video over and over again, not even letting go of the time before going to bed. 

Chen Yi came out of the shower and saw her holding her phone and watching it happily. 

He wiped her hair and leaned over, "What are you looking at... "

The voice stopped suddenly when the content of the video was clearly seen.

He reached for her phone and said, "Stop looking, what's so interesting about this."

"It looks good, I think it looks good."

Ruan Mian blocked him with her arm to prevent him from taking the phone. 

Then she turned to look at him and saw that the tips of his ears were red.