33

It was another full day of work. During the day, a batch of wounded people were sent over in the morning.

All of them were seriously injured.

The emergency center of the military medical team could not treat them, so some of them were sent to the medical center here.

For five major operations, directors from various departments in major hospitals worked together, but the results were not satisfactory.

Only one of the five people sent was saved.

On the other side, after receiving the emergency gathering, Chen Yi and Shen Yu received the order to continue advancing deeper into Lorraine and led the team to the North District of Lorraine.

It was far away from the center of Lorraine and close to the foot of the mountain.

When the earthquake occurred, the entire village was in ruins and almost no one escaped.

The rescue team searched there for a whole day but could not find any survivors.

All the people they carried out were not breathing. There was a family of five, with the youngest still in swaddling clothes.

When Chen Yi took the child out from under the rubble, several people nearby All the men's eyes turned red.

Shen Yu cursed and looked away.

The atmosphere in the entire team was very depressing.

Someone choked up and said, "It would be great if we could come here earlier."

No one answered at that time, and everyone was silent, speeding up the rescue and did not return until dark.

When he arrived at the base camp, Chen Yi went over to report the search and rescue results to the leader, went out and took a cold shower nearby, and returned to the tent with wet clothes.

He took off his clothes and was shirtless, with neat eight-pack muscles on his waist.

Shen Yu opened the curtain from the outside and walked in. He saw the injury on his arm.

Thinking about what the doctor said in the morning, he reminded: "Tonight I will lead the team on duty, you go to the medical center to change the dressing and get some water on the way, otherwise you will collapse before others can rescue you."

Chen Yi put on his short sleeves, picked up the dirty clothes and threw them into a bucket nearby.

He looked up at him and said, "Can you look forward to it?"

"Damn, don't I care about you?"

Shen Yu threw the coat in his hand towards him and kept mumbling: "I'm so damn annoying to you."

Chen Yi smiled lazily, with endless fatigue on his face. He took off his coat and threw it into the bucket, then picked up the bucket and went to wash clothes in the sink outside.

That night under the bright starry sky, Ruan Mian and her colleagues walked quickly past the pool, but their voices were gentle and soft, floating like the wind.

"Director Meng performed three major surgeries today. He didn't rest for more than ten hours. He fainted after getting off the operating table. He is probably still lying in the center now."

"What should we do? The injured are still lying in the operating room waiting for help."

"Well, I'd better go to Director Meng first. You can contact the doctors at the thoracic surgery department in other hospitals to see who is not in the operating room now."