40

Ruan Mian went to bed late last night, and she was still on vacation, so she let herself sleep until the afternoon.

The curtains in the master bedroom were tightly drawn and the light blocking was so high that when she woke up and picked up her phone and saw the time on it, she thought it was two in the morning.

After a few minutes of calm, Ruan Mian lifted off the quilt and got up from the bed. She opened the curtains and saw that the sun was shining brightly outside.

She washed briefly, went to the living room and found Lin Jia Hui at home, and asked casually: "When did you come back last night?"

"I just came back in the morning."

Lin Jia Hui held a small bowl of strawberries, "I came back and brought you breakfast, and ordered you a takeaway at noon, but you never got up.
Tell me, what did you do last night? Yes or no……? "

She smiled meaningfully, and Ruan Mian had nothing to do, so she felt uncomfortable with her laughter.

She drank a glass of water without changing her expression, and walked to the kitchen while emphasizing: "I will be back after ten o'clock."

Lin Jia Hui put down what she was holding and followed her into the kitchen, "So you went out with Chen Yi yesterday, how did you feel?"

"What can we do? It's just a meal with friends."

On the kitchen counter were the small wontons Lin Jia Hui bought in the morning and the takeout she ordered for lunch.

Ruan Mian put the takeout in the tin foil box directly into the microwave to heat it up, and took a pack of instant soup to prepare and Eat.

"Just have a meal and nothing else?"

Ruan Mian opened the package of ingredients and poured it into a bowl.

While waiting for the pot of water to boil, she repeated yesterday's itinerary in detail.

She just skipped the part after returning home in the evening.

Lin Jia Hui didn't have much reaction after hearing this.

She was just curious about what movie the two of them watched, who chose the movie, and where.

Ruan Mian told the truth,  " "A Story More Sad Than Sad" was chosen by Chen Yi. The location seems to be four rows of five and six."

"So you two sat in the best viewing area and watched a tragedy?"

Ruan Mian put her hand on the sink and knocked twice, "He just randomly picked the latest show. Is there any problem with that?"

"Oh, just pick whatever you want, then there's no problem."

Lin Jia Hui is experienced, "But next time you have to remember that under normal circumstances it is best to choose a touching romance film or a thrilling and suspenseful horror film, and then the location must be chosen well."

Ruan Mian was a little surprised, "Isn't the best viewing area good?"

“Idiot, who’s going to sit in the best viewing area on a date? They all go to the VIP hall to choose a couple's seat, but no matter how bad it is, the back row is always dark. "

Lin Jia Hui smiled: "Have you ever seen a couple sitting openly and engaging in small tricks in the crowd?"

Ruan Mian was almost thrown in by her.

At this time, the water was turned on and made a whining sound.

She pulled out the switch and emphasized again when pouring the water, "We are just friends, not dating."