Chapter -3

Mahira's pov.
I reached college after twenty minutes and guess what i was late.

I couldn't go to the 1st class so i just started walking towards the library when i spotted rahul and reyansh in the cafeteria so i just walked to them.

Rahul Malhotra and reyansh Malhotra.

Yea they are younger brothers of Natasha dii. They also have an older brother, his name is kairav i guess but he lives in UK.

They said some days back that he is coming to india but I don't know if he has arrived or not. Rahul is the same age as ahaan.  And reyansh is 1 year younger than me.

I walked over to their table and sat down, they both stopped talking and looked at me      

"The prank worked?" Rahul asked amusingly.

"Yea thanks to that iam grounded for a week". I told him, it was his idea to prank my brother cause he thinks natasha dii scolds him because of my brother and don't ask me how.

"What do you mean grounded?" It was reyansh this time.

"No phone, no laptop nothing".

"Oh.....did his hair turn pink?". Rahul asked. Let me tell you he is so shameless, another version of armaan but happens to be my best friend.

"Are you still worried about his hair turned pink or not, how much more shameless can you be" i said being annoyed with him.

I have to tolerate two people who are naturally stupid annoys the hell out me.

It made him shut up, thank God. He just looked at me and said

"Iam sorry but i have another idea to an-"
I cut him off

"Oh please rahul, i love my life and i have got it just for once i don't want lose it because of your stupid ideas, i have decided now. No more pranks anymore."
I said forwarding my hand

"Promise me".

They both looked at each other and then at me.
That's when reyansh replied

"Are you the same mahi we know and not a clone?".
I just stared at him blankly.

"Gosh you scares me sometimes, okay fine no more pranks". Reyansh said and put his hand on mine indicating that he is promising.

"Iam waiting rahul". I said sternly.

"Fine". He says and put his hand on our hands but looking at everywhere but us.

"Good". I said.

"Well why you guys are here, isn't it the class time?". I asked them

"Reyansh had no class this time and I was here to give him company so he won't feel bored" Rahul explained.

"Just say you didn't want to be in the class today " reyansh told him.

"For real". I said while giggling.

"How insincere of you little bro, i thought about you and you're teaming up with her to make fun of me". Rahul whined.

"It's our ultimate goal tho. To make fun of you". I explained and rey and i laughed.

"Where is raavi?". Rahul asked.

"Why? do you miss her?". I asked him.

"It's not like that" his cheeks turned a pink shade. God he is blushing.

"Aww, big bro is blushing" rey said while chuckling.

"I don't know though, she went to help a lady two days back and she isn't back yet but she would be back by today i guess". I said.

Raavi is my cousin, from my mom's side. Her parents are in UK, but she lives with us.  She likes india more than Germany and it explains alot.

She is another daughter to my parents and a sister i never had. She is my ultimate support system, with her i can fight battles, she is my sword I'd say, she is always with me in dark times, she believes in me even when i find it difficult to have trust in myself.

She is a social worker and can go to extreme level to help needy people and i love that thing about her. Well i love everything about her. She is the same age as ahaan and rahul. And rahul has a massive crush on her. I mean whenever he hear her name, he legit blushes. I mean men in love are so cute. Well if my wolf like brother can be puppy in love then rahul is already a puppy so what would you expect anything from him.
.
.
Timeskip after college
I am leaving to the home but iam craving coffee also so i told driver uncle to drive me to a cafe. He drove me to a cafe and i walked inside the cafe, before i could process anything a man's lips crashed on my lips. I was about to fall back but he grabbed my waist and started kissing me.

WHO THE HELL THIS MAN IS?