Chapter-41

Mahira's pov.
It's been five days since i got discharged from the hospital.
But that's not the point, the point is my family brought a girl home saying she has no family and her current state which is same as mine( weak and healing) is because our cars crashed. So we should take the responsibility - their words not mine.

So basically she is living with us from past five days.
But their care for her is kinda too much as strangers.
And in the end it was her fault that she was drunk and driving, and her current state is because of her, not because of us.

How can a person be so careless? And how the hell she had a car when she doesn't have a family? Not saying that orphans can't have something of their own but she is not at the age to have something of her own. She basically looks like twenty-two, or maybe twenty-three but not more than that. And having cars being an orphan at the age of 23 is kinda not normal.

Is she into illegal things? Who knows.
Thank God Armaan bhai and Ahaan don't pay much attention to her I don't know why my mom and Ahaan were shocked to see her, as if they've known her for a long time but suddenly she disappeared and appeared after years Infront of them.

Doctor has told me not to take stress but my mind loves stress so here I am stressing about some girl who is not even important while sitting in my room.

I decided to stop thinking about her and do my night routine which consists of showering and doing skincare. I didn't brush my teeth because i still have to eat the dinner.

I was reading a novel when i heard my mom screaming.

"Mahira bacha come and have dinner".

"Coming". I yelled back at her.

I put my novel on the side table and wear my slippers and walk outside my room only to find that girl coming out of her room.
Her room is next to Ahaan's but still close to my room.
Ignoring her I walk downstairs and go to the dining area.
I was about to sit beside Ivaan bhaii but she was ahead me. She sit beside him and he smiles at her.

Talking about Ivaan bhaii his behavior towards her is the most weird thing to me.
Why the hel you would smile at a stranger? I mean yea, it's just the act of kindness but why?

I ignored my thoughts and walk to sit beside Armaan bhaii.
He pats my head while asking.
"How're you feeling now?".

"It's alot better. Iam thinking of going to college tomorrow". I say.

"But bacha your wounds are still not healed properly". He says.

"I'm also gonna go to college tomorrow, we have finals coming up in a month and our graduation is near so i can't miss". Raavi says sitting beside me.
Her arm is still plastered. As it takes about 4 to 5 weeks to heal.

"No Raavi, your arm is not healed yet bachaa". Arman bhai says to her.

"I know bhaii but it doesn't pain so much. And it been 10 days we haven't gone to college, we can't afford more leaves". She says.

"I'll feed you". I say to her as servants served the dinner.

"It's fine babe, i can manage". She says.
It's the 1st day after accident that iam eating with them.

"No I'll feed you, how can you eat with you left hand?". I protest.

"You win". She says smiling.

I quickly feed her a bite of kachori that was made specially for her.
She loves kachoris, more than anyone here.

"Oh my God, thanks mom. I love the kachoris". That girl shouts out of nowhere.
Mom? Is that what she calls my mother? Why? Did they legally adopt her?