Chapter-11

Kairav's pov.
Hayeee, this girl is gonna take my breath away some day. But this bitch reyansh is so idiot. I want to strangle him right now, but ofcourse he told me something about mahira so I'll just forgive him this time.
I leave the kitchen and went to my room to get changed, i already made myself enough embarrass Infront of her.
I change into a tee-shirt and jeans and apply some perfume and heads downstairs.
I saw mahira sitting their talking to Natasha and Mumma about her studies and all.
Rahul was sitting beside them staring at raavi not so secretly.
Ahaan was busy on his phone, probably talking to someone i guess.
I stand beside the sofa and my eyes find it's way to glance at endearing beauty.
How someone can be this beautiful and innocent at the same time.
Her eyeballs are a light shade of brown and her eyes are  almond shape.
Her hair are straight with a hint of waves at the ends, her hair colour is proper brown.
Her nose ring just enhance her beauty, giving her face a hint of boldneess.
This lipstick shade looks so good on her.
God is truly an artist.

"Kairav where are you lost? I've been calling you for two minutes now". My mumma said

"Uh that umm I.. yea i was thinking about some case, forget it, what were you saying?" I stammers.

"I don't know i forgot it". Mumma said

"Oh". I say, thank goodness.

"Umm aunty ab hume chalna chahiye and mumma ko engagement ki kuch baat karni thi to aap aik baar unse call karke baat kar lena". Mahira says while getting up from the sofa.

Ahaan and raavi also get up from the couch and Ahaan says

"Jii aunty ab hum chalte hain, namaste and bye natasha....dii?" He says a little doubtfully.

"I prefer bhabhi though" she laughs at him. Why is she even so excited about marrying that asshole. I can't get it.

He laughs shyly and they all bid goodbye and were about to leave  when i say

"I'll drop you at the door".

"We know where the door is " Mahira whispers to me.

"I surely know that you know but how can I miss the chance to be with you for some more time". I tell her.

"What are guys talking about, let's go?" Raavi said.

"Yea let's go". Mahira says and walks behind her.

I follow them until they reach the door.
"Dubara jaldi milenge" I tell them, mostly her.

"Wish we don't meet again" she mumbles.

"Ab to rishta jud gaya hai Mahira ji, ab to milna hota rahega". He whispers to her.

She just stares at me, her cheeks turns pink, how cute!!!

They all get in the car, and drove to their home i suppose.

"Mahira's pov.
God he just says unpredictable things ever. Why does he talk like that? I can't understand sometimes what he says.
What's going on in his mind? And most importantly he doesn't seem happy about this marriage too. Does he not like Ivaan bhai or something? But it is the matter then it's gonna be difficult for them to get along i guess. Just praying they don't fight. I am scared of three things in my life.
1)lizards.
2)fights.
3) deaths.

I was sitting in the backseat and lost in my thoughts but Ahaan called me.

"Mahi ye kairav kya bol raha tha tujse? And why was he standing so close to you?". He says with a blank face.

"Umm...... nothing". I say, I don't know what to say.

"Didn't you see the way he was ogling at you?". Ahaan says