Chapter-10

Mahira's pov.
I messaged rahul to ask him if his asshole brother lives there or not, and unfortunately he does. God i don't have the ability or any desire to face him again.
I just get ready and wear a white suit. I'm in love with suits actually. It makes me feel beautiful.
I come downstairs and saw raavi and Ahaan waiting for me.

"Let's go" i said gaining their attention.
They looked st me for a moment and Ahaan says

"You look really gorgeous in indian wear, i mean you look pretty in everything you wear but indian wear makes you look extra pretty".

"Thanks i guess". I said not knowing what to say. Okay I don't take compliments well.

Armaan also comes downstairs carrying baskets filled with gifts and clothes beside mumma.

He hands the baskets to the servants to keep those in our car and comes towards us after mumma.

Mumma took some of her kajal from her eyes and put it behind my and raavi's ear and says

"Kitnii pyaari lag rahi ho dono, kahin meri hi nazar na lag jaye".

"Aaj gadhe bhi insaan lag rahe hain" Armaan says while glancing three of us.

"Arey pr kutta kuch zyada nahi bonk raha aaj?". Raavi says sarcastically.

"How dare you call me a dog?". Armaan says

"Did i say your name?". She replies.

"No but you meant it for me!" He states.

"How more self aware can you be bhaii" i say.

"Ohh now bats talk too?". He says sarcastically.

"Mumma look he is calling me a bat again and he called us donkey before". I whined.

Mumma hold Armaan's ear and say

"Stop abusing my children,you brat".

"Arey mumma yaar main bhiii aap ki hi aulad hoon now please leave my ear or I'll go deaf". He says, ok fine it seems painful enough.

"Yea mumma leave him, it seems painful". I say

She releases his ear and laughs it off.
"Tum logon ka mujhe kuch smj m nahi aata, ek minute m larte ho or dusre minute ek doosre ko bhachane lag jaate ho". Mumma says while shaking her head.

We all just laugh.

Mom explained how we should talk to them and how to give those gifts to them and blah blah blah.

We listened to her and nodded our heads.

We then got settled in the car and drove to the malhotra house.

We reach there and ring the bell.
A house helper attends us at the door and invites us inside.
We then get settled on the sofa then aunty shushmita comes from the kitchen and hugged all of us.
We three also touched her feet to get blessings as usual.

Aunty tells the staffs to bring the baskets from the car.

"Aunty where is natasha dii?" Raavi ask.

"Beta she had an important work in the office so she had to go but don't worry she's about to come". Aunty explains.

I had to drink water so i asked aunty where kitchen is, she told me and i walk to the kitchen.

Just as i enter the kitchen i see a man, shirtless, doing dishes.
Whoever he is, you can surely say he works out alot, because of the muscled back. And his biceps and triceps are also visible to an extent.
What a nice back view.

"Take a photo, you can see it anytime you want".
Oh he is none other than fake gentleman.
He says and turns to face, as i see his abs. Oh my God I've never been attracted to muscles  or six packs much but his abs. Stop staring Mahi, you look desperate. Stop staring.
I think in my mind and avert my eyes from his body.
"I've seen much more than this, so I don't need to take a picture". I says

"Oh really". He smirked and started walking towards me.

"Yeah....."i say as he is so close to me. I feel awkward for sure but more than awkward i feel nervous. Why the hell my heart is beating so fast.

"Glad you've seen more but i wish you never see any other man after this". He says as he puts froth on my cheeks.

I close my eyes as i feel his hand on my cheeks. It feels weird, something I've never felt before. I feel nervous. Noradrenaline is
Being produced in my body i guess. Shut it mahi shut it. What are you saying.

I open my eyes and see him staring at me, God his eyes. I quickly get away from him and say.

"Why are roaming around shirtless? Is this how you greet your guests? Putting a show?" I asked him.

"Not all but special ones and tell me Miss mahira do you like what you are watching right now?". He says cockily.

" As I said I've seen more than this" i say savagely. As if i ever had the male interaction before. Single me.

"As I said, i wish you never see a man like this again except me?". He replies.

"Please Mr. Malhotra, be respectful, you shouldn't flirt with your sister's sister in law". I say

"So you do know iam flirting with you, great start kairav". He said patting himself on his shoulder.

"God you're so unbelievable". I said being annoyed by him.

"God you're so gorgeous". He said smiling. Something happened inside my stomach. No not now, it's not the time for butterflies, wrong person brain wrong person. Heat spreads to my cheeks. Shut up!!!!!

"You- " i was cut of by reyansh coming into the kitchen.

"Bhai mumma asked did you wash the dishes? Or you wanna get beaten up again? Not my words". He says.

I laughed at him, not just smiled but actually laughed at him while clenching my stomach. Oh my goodness.

He just looks down and scratch his back feeling embarrassed.

"Why are you laughing? It's not like your mumma didn't punish you to clean the washrooms last time". I stopped laughing and glared at him.

Now another laugh was heard. It was kairav's ofcourse. Reyansh definitely should get a filter in his mouth, God he says whatever comes to his mind.

Now it was ny turn to be embarrass.
I quickly pour myself a glass of water, I gulp down the whole glass in one shot and quickly leaves the kitchen while Looking down.

I saw natasha di siting beside raavi and Ahaan i walked to her and said.

"Congratulations, soon to be bhabhi".

We talks for sometime and now it was time to keep those gifts in her lap. A ritual.

I put some gifts in her lap as well Ahaan and raavi.

Then i saw kairav coming downstairs in a white tee-shirt and black jeans. Except his cockiness, he does look handsome.