Chapter-38

Kairav's pov.
It's been twenty-four hours and she hasn't gained consciousness yet.
Thankfully priyal got her consciousness this morning but she is still admit in the hospital because her body hasn't healed properly.
And Raavi got discharged this morning too.
She wasn't ready to leave th hospital because of priyal and Mahira and we literally insisted her to leave the hospital because she also needed rest.

But the weird thing is Ivaan hasn't come back since he left to give the blood to that girl.
He isn't picking up calls nor he is calling back.
We've tried to reach out to him but there is no progress.
None of us know where he has been.
I hope he is fine because Natasha has been freaking out.
She has tried to contact him many times but he is not even picking up her calls.

"Kairav, can we tell the police? What if he is in some danger? What... what if he has done something to himself?....no!". Natasha panics.

"Relax nat, don't worry". I say.

"I'll call pransh (shivang's father). He will help us in this". Dad says.

"Yes dad, please. Iam so scared". Natasha says.

"Don't worry". Dad says and walks away to call uncle pransh.
Thank God he is commissioner.
.
.
.
.
.
Shivang's pov.
I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Mahira to call me back.
She didn't come to college today, and she was upset about test yesterday.
I've called her so many times but her phone is switched off.
I've tried calling priyal but her phone is also out of reach.
God knows what they are doing.

Suddenly dad came running downstairs followed my mom.
Why are they so tensed? That too this time? It's already midnight.

"What happened dad? Mom? What's wrong?". I ask.

"Manit called. Ivaan has been missing for the past twenty four hohrs and Mahira is in the hospital, she got into a accident as well as her friends. Her friends are out of danger but she is still in danger.
Doctor said that if she didn't wake up in twenty four hours, she'll probably go into coma or she'll be no more. That's why they think that Ivaan may have done something to himself out of grief. Dad says.

What........Ma... Mahira. She......how?
No. She can't go anywhere. She has no...no right to....to go anywhere like this.
I can't...... I can't live... without her.
I've forgot how to live without her.
Yes, I've loved her since the day I've seen her.
I just tease her because i want to be with her, i want to be somehow close to her.
She can't just leave us this sudden.
She has to live, for her.
She has to fight for her, for her dreams, for her life.

"Where are you lost shiv". Mom says breaking the chain of my thoughts.

"No.... nowhere mom. Dad you should find out about ivaan really quickly and mom i think we should go to the hospital. She is my friend, i want to see her". I say.

"We'll go to the hospital tomorrow morning shiv, not now". Mom says

"But mom-".

"Shiv, understand what your mother is saying, they'll not let us enter the hospital as these are not visiting hours". Dad says.

"But dad you're commissioner, they'll not stop you". I protest.

"I don't use my profession for my own benefit shiv, and you know that. Iam going to the police station, you both go and sleep. It's really late". Dad says and walks outside.

What should i do? I can't even see her now.
I won't be able to sleep like this for sure but I can't even do anything. Fuck it.

Kairav's pov.
It's morning but she hasn't gained the consciousness yet.
I sneak into her ward, and see her laying on the hospital bed.